Ep-05

"He's hot"
"I like Yoongjae"
.
.
.
Ep-05
(All the girls were wearing the same outfit whereas the boys had changed into their beach one. Soon a beep was heard from the speaker.)
.
MASTER: HELLO SINGLES, TODAY THE BOYS WILL HAVE A MATCH. THERE WILL A MATCH OF TWO AT A TIME.THE TWO BOYS WILL HAVE A CONNECTED ROPE TIED ON THEIR BACK AND THEY WILL HAVE A FLAG EACH INFRONT OF THEM,WHOEVER GRABS THE FLAG FIRST WINS A MEAL WITH ANY 2 GIRLS OF THEIR CHOICE.THE MEAL IS ICED TEA AND Pork.
.
Sejeong- This is going to be a matter of pride
Soeun- Yeah..
Nadine- U wonder who will win
.
MASTER: FIRST,YOONGJAE AND DONGWOO FILL FIGHT
.
(Everyone was cheering except for Aera who looked at how tense Yoongjae's muscles got. However,Dongwoo won in the end.)
.
MASTER: THE NEXT MATCH IS BETWEEN HANBIN AND JONGWOO
.
(After the match started,Jongwoo and Hanbin were tying. You didn't cheer for anyone but just simply watched. After a few minutes Jongwoo won)
.
MASTER: THE LAST MATCH WILL BE A THREE WAY MATCH
.
Nadine- Three way match?
Seulki- I don't get what they mean by that..
.
(You tapped on Seulki's shoulder showing her that someone was coming.)
Seulki- Someone is coming!!
Sejeong- Its a guy!
.

(As sejeong said that all the girls except for you started fixing their hair

.
(As sejeong said that all the girls except for you started fixing their hair. The men became even more nervous than they were before for the match. The girls also finally understood what was meant by a three way match)
.
Sejeong- He's hot
Nadine- He's really tall
Seulki- He's intimidating
.
(The girls were surprised as at how good looking the guy was as he walked down the stairs. He had permed hair which came till half of his neck.)
Sejeong(whispers to you) He looks serious
(You nod)
.
Nadine- He's wearing denim shorts,won't it be uncomfortable playing tug of war..?
Sejeong- I know right!
.
(The new guy and you made eye contact,you quickly looked away shyly.)
MASTER: THIS MATCH WILL BE BETWEEN SHIN DONGWOO,CHOI JONGWOO AND KIM JINYOUNG
.
Nadine(whispers to you) He has a really pretty name
.
(The game was about to begin. Nobody spoke a word....There were 3 fit people playing tug of war and nobody could predict who would win.)
.
(As soon as the game began Jinyoung reached the flag and took it within a matter of seconds.)
.
MASTER:THE WINNER OF THE GAME IS KIM JINYOUNG. JINYOUNG, PLEASE CHOOSE TWO GIRLS YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A MEAL WITH.
Jinyoung- I choose the 3rdgirl and the 6th girl
.
.
This is the order the girls were standing in~
1. Nadine
2. Sejeong
3. Aera
4. Seulki
5. Soe
6. Soeun
.
.
(You were really surprised when the guy chose you. All the girls then went to get changed into a new outfit. You also began getting ready.)
Your outfit⬇️

Soeun- Are you ready Aera? Aera- Uhh yes,I'm ready

Aera- Uhh yes,I'm ready
.
(The both of you then head towards the special meal area. On the way you see Yoongjae and Hanbin sitting together. You soon see them waving goodbye towards you. You also wave at them while smiling.)
Soeun- You excited for the date?
Aera-- I'm more excited about the food
Soeun- Don't worry,I think you'll like both the meal and the guy
.
Aera- I don't know about the guy.. Do you like him?
Soeun- I like someone else.. If I tell you, can you keep it a secret?
Aera- Ofcourse!
Soeun- I like Yoongjae
Aera- Aww! I think you chose him in the previous selection too right?
Soeun- Yeah..
.
Soeun- I don't think he likes me though.. The last time he chose you
Aera- I'll just make it clear,I don't like Yoongjae in that way. I see him as a friend! He's all yours
Soeun- Thanks Aera... (smiles)
Aera- Anytime!
.
(The two of you then reach the special meal area. You are greeted by Jinyoung who gets up to welcome you)
Aera- Shouldn't we be the one to welcome you
Jinyoung(smiles) We can both do it.. Plus I wouldn't mind welcoming a pretty girl
.
Soeun- I hope we didn't make you wait for too long
Jinyoung- No-no,You came just on time
Soeun- Great!
.
(All of you then sit together,Soeun made you sit next to Jinyoung while he looked at you with a slight smile on his face.)
Soeun- I wanted to ask you something..
Jinyoung- What is it?
Soeun- Why did you choose us? There are many pretty girls in the inferno
Jinyoung- Well,I believe in this thing called a 3second spark. I feel a connection with the person I like in just 3 seconds. I've never felt it before..
.
Soeun- I see
Jinyoung- I felt it with you(points)
.
**Oh my! Aera shi!!!**
.
Aera- me?
Jinyoung- Yeah, What's your name by the way
Aera- I'm Aera
Jinyoung- What about you miss?
Soeun- I'm Soeun
.
Jinyoung- What I basically mean is that I felt a spark with you Aera when we first made eye contact. For Soeun,I found her pretty. According to me,I think you two are the prettiest here.
.
**Jinyoung is really straightforward but in a kind way**
**Did you notice,he keeps stealing glances at Aera and then just smiles!**
**I saw it too!**
.
Aera- I see
Jinyoung- You don't speak much do you?
Aera- It takes me some time to be comfortable with someone
Soeun- Otherwise Aera is very talkative and fun
Jinyoung- I didn't mean that Aera isn't fun..
.
- After the meal-
(All three of you walked together,when suddenly Jinyoung stopped you by holding your arm)
.
**He held her arm!!**
.
Jinyoung- Uhh Aera?
Aera- Yeah?
Jinyoung- Can you show me around the island?
Aera- Uhh sure
Jinyoung- Great! Thanks
.
(You both smile at eachother)
.
(After the tour,You take Jinyoung to the kitchen where everyone was sitting.)
Nadine- Where were you two?(teases)
Jinyoung- Aera was showing me around the inferno..
Hanbin- Ohh I see
.
Yoongjae- Come sit guys!
Aera- Yeah..
.
(The both of you then find an empty chair. You realise you both are facing eachother.)
Nadine- So tell us more about yourself Jinyoung.
Jinyoung- Well,I like playing Basketball and swimming. I also like bikes.
Sejeong- Nicee
.
**Look at the girls trying to grab Jinyoung's attention**
**At the moment,he only has eyes for one girl**
.
- After lunch-
.
MASTER: HELLO AGAIN SINGLES,IN THE EVENING THERE WILL BE ANOTHER COUPLING SESSION. HOWEVER YOU CANNOT CHOOSE THE ONE YOU SELECTED BEFORE.ALL OF YOU HAVE 3HOURS TO TALK TO ANYONE OF YOUR CHOICE. SO GET MINGLING.
.

- End of episode-