Ep-12

Ep-12
.
"The new guy is soo hot!!"
"Have you ever felt butterflies on this show?"
.
.
.MASTER: HELLO AGAIN SINGLES. TODAY IN THE EVENING,YOU WILL BE WELCOMING A NEW CONTESTANT. YOU HAVE 3 HOURS TO TALK TO ANYONE OF YOUR CHOICE BEFORE THE NEW ARRIVAL.
.
**This is exciting**
**Will it be a boy or a girl**
**I guess we'll find out soon..**
.
(All of you girls were sitting in your tents. You were both nervous and excited)
.
Nadine- This sounds exciting! What if it's a new guy?!
Soe- We previously had a guy as the new entree. I think it will be a really pretty girl
Sejeong- Whatever they are! I'm just glad we have someone new!
Aera- I agree with Sejeong,even if it's a girl we'll give her a warm welcome
.
(Suddenly a voice from outside your tent can be heard.)
.
Soeun- Come in
.
(You see Yoongjae coming inside,when your eyes meet with each other's,he gives you a small smile and walks over to Soeun and the both of them head out to talk.)
.
**Did you notice?!**
**What?**
**Yoongjae was staring at Aera for a moment there**
.
Sejeong- Soeun and Yoongjae look so cute together!
Soe- yeah....
Aera- Hey Soe,what if there is a new guy and he turns out to be your prince charming!
Soe- That sounds nice....
.
**I wish that happens**
.
(Soon,all you girls go sit outside on the beach)
.
Seulki- Who do you think will approach you Aera?
Aera- I'm not sure...
Nadine- Who are you hoping for?
Aera- I guess I like Jinyoung... A little... But I'm not sure if he can be serious..
Sejeong-hmm.. I can understand
Soe- What kind of a guy do you want?
Aera- well...
.
(Before you could answer,Jongwoo approaches Seulki and they both take a walk to chat as well)
.
**I'm glad Seulki and Jongwoo are together**
**We have two couples formed now**
.
Sejeong- There goes another girl of ours
Nadine- These are two couples we know will last throughout the show
Sejeong- I mean you never know..
Soe- Now as you were saying Aera...
Aera- Ohh right! I want someone who is confident and  fashionable. Definitely someone who is stable and with whom I can see a future with.. Overall I just want a sweet, reliable guy..
Nadine- I wish guys like those would exist
Sejeong- Same babes!!
.
**Me too**
**Aera's type is relatable**
.
(After about 10 more minutes,you see Jinyoung approaching you girls with a grin on his face.)
.
Nadine- Took you long enough
Jinyoung- I was a little confused on who to choose..
Sejeong- What did you decide then?
Jinyoung- Since I can only choose one person to talk to because of lack of time..
Nadine- Mhm..
Jinyoung- Let's talk near the beach Aera? (Smiles)
Aera- Sure (smiles)
.

                     - During the walk-
.
Jinyoung- You have no idea how badly I wanted to talk to you...
Aera- Aww.. well.. you can talk to me whenever
Jinyoung- I didn't want to interrupt your conversations with Hanbin and Dongwoo
Aera- Maybe I don't mind if you do
.
Jinyoung- Sooo.. why did you join the show?..
Aera- To find real love.. People usually approach me because of my status.. So I joined the show hoping that someone likes me for the real me... I sound pretty weird right?..
Jinyoung- No.. I can relate..
.
Aera- Why did you join the show?
Jinyoung- I want to find someone I can have a serious relationship with.. I've been famous for flirting with too many girls..
Aera- I guess it kind of shows in inferno too
Jinyoung- ohh...
Aera- I mean it's not your fault for being popular
Jinyoung- Thanks...
.
**I wish the both of them end up together**
.
(There was a bit of awkward silence between you two for a while. The silence was interrupted by the voice in the speaker.)
.
MASTER: HELLO SINGLES. PLEASE CHANGE INTO YOUR EVENING WEAR AS IN ABOUT 15 MINUTES,WE WILL BE WELCOMING THE NEW CONTESTANT.
.
Jinyoung- I guess you should go...
Aera- Yeah.. It was nice talking to you though..
Jinyoung- Same here(smiles)
.
.
~After getting ready~
~near the bonfire area~
.
.
Your outfit⬇️

(All the contestants are waiting for the new arrival

.
(All the contestants are waiting for the new arrival. Some girls are fixing their makeup whereas some boys are tucking their shirt in. Everyone is both nervous but excited.)
.
Jinyoung- Hey! You look stunning! I just hope that the new contestant isn't a guy.. he might fall for you
Aera- aww thanks Jinyoung
Hanbin- I agree with Jinyoung,there are too many competitors already
Dongwoo- Doesn't that make Aera even more precious
Nadine- Guys! She is not an object! She is a human being and can choose for herself
Yoongjae- I agree
.
** Aera sure is popular!**
.
MASTER: WE WILL NOW BE WELCOMING THE NEW CONTESTANT.PLEASE GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE.
.
(Everyone starts clapping as soon as they see a male coming down the stairs.The girls squeal with excitement while the boys feel a little insecure as the man looks nothing but perfect.)
.
The new guy⬇️

**He is so handsome!****Look at the girls' faces!****They are all blushing!**

.
**He is so handsome!**
**Look at the girls' faces!**
**They are all blushing!**
.
(The new guy then finally takes a halt as he is now standing infront of you. All the girls have a huge grin on their face. The guy speaks up-)
.
Taehoon- Hello everybody,I am Lee Taehoon. It's a pleasure to meet you all
Sejeong- Welcome to Inferno Taehoon!
Taehoon- Thankyou
.
MASTER:NOW THAT TAEHOON HAS JOINED US,WE WILL BE PLAYING A SHORT GAME TO WELCOME HIM.ALL OF YOU PLEASE SIT ON THE COUCHES AND READ THE CHIT ON THE TABLE.
.
**What! A game as soon as a new contestant appears!**
**I wonder what the game is..**
.
(All of you sit on the couch and Yoongjae opens the chit.)
.
~The chit~
-----------------------------------------------------------
hello singles,you will be playing a game called 'whisper & drink'. This game involves drinking,there are already two bottles of drinks and small glasses placed for you. So basically,one will ask the other person a question but the question will be whispered. However the person will answer loudly. If any person is interested in knowing what the question was,that person will drink a glass.
----------------------------------------------------------
.
.
**The game sounds fun**
**It can get a bit weird though**
.
Soeun- The game doesn't seem that bad
Jinyoung- I think it's going to be interesting
Seulki- Let's start playing then?
Aera- Suree
.
(The game starts with Yoongjae. He whispers a question to Nadine.)
Nadine- Yes
.
(You quickly take a drink out of curiosity. The question is then whispered to you by Yoongjae)
.
Yoongjae- (whispers) Have you ever felt butterflies on this show?
.
(You smile while looking at Nadine)
Aera- Awww
.
**I wonder who gave her those butterflies**
** I guess Jinyoung**
.
(Soeun,Soe,Hanbin drink as well. Next,It was Nadine's turn. She whispers in Jinyoung's ear.)
Jinyoung- Yes
.
(You felt a little jealous seeing Jinyoung and Nadine so close but shrugged it off as you drank another glass.)
.
**Aera seemed jealous**
.
Nadine- (whispers) Did you feel anything serious with one of the girls here?
.
.
(Soon Seulki,Sejeong,Dongwoo get to hear the question as well. Jinyoung then picks you.)
Jinyoung-(whispers) Do you find the new guy hot?
Aera- Uhh...
.
**What if the new guy drinks?!**
**I hope not.. It would get awkward..**
.
                       - End of Episode-
{Author's note: Thank you so much for all the love you have been giving on this story! Also,What do you think will Aera say? Make sure to comment what you think of the story till now :)💕}