Ep-13

"Are you blind?! He likes you!!"
"Have you ever felt a connection with someone on the island?"

~Ep-13~
.
Jinyoung-(whispers) Do you find the new guy hot?
Aera- Uhh...
.
(You notice Taehoon looking at you,he has a tiny smile on his face. You take a deep breath and speak-)
Aera- Yes
.
**Oooo**
**Did Jinyoung just glare at Taehoon?!**
.
(As soon as you spoke,you notice Taehoon drinking for the first time in the game.Jinyoung looks a little pissed but still whispers him the question. After Jinyoung is done telling him the question,a tiny smirk forms on his face.)
.
(After seeing Taehoon's reaction to the question, everyone drinks.)
.
**The reaction from Taehoon was soo attractive**
**Atleast we now know how he feels about Aera..**
**Aera has too many admirers**
.
(You decide to ask Nadine a question)
.
Aera-(whispers) Would you ever date someone you know your friend likes
.
**Thats a tough one**
**I'd choose my friend over any guy**
.
Nadine- If he is worth it,then yes
Aera- I see...
.
(After Nadine answers  Dongwoo,      Jinyoung ,Sejeong and Soe finish their glass of the drink)
.
(The game continues for a while.. it got a little boring in between but then a question was asked to Taehoon by Jinyoung. You got a little tipsy by then since you heard each and every question that was asked,But you wanted to know this one.)
.
Taehoon- hmm..yes...
.
**Jinyoung doesn't look so happy with the answer**
**His face says it all**
.
(The look on Jinyoung's face made you even more curious to know what was going on. Before you knew it,half the singles had finished their drinks. You decided to give in and were about to drink but you feel a hand on your wrist. You look up to see Jinyoung with a small smirk on his face)
.
Jinyoung- I'll drink inplace of you..I think you drank in every round,it will not be a pleasant morning if you continue to do so..
.
**Awww**
.
(You give him a cheeky smile to which he smiles back before taking your glass in his hand and drinking it in one go. You then hear him whisper into your ear-)
Jinyoung-(whispers)-Is there any girl you find attractive to your right side
.
(You look towards Taehoon and realise you are sitting towards his right. Your cheeks flushed a slight pink thinking that you may one of the girls he is interested in)
.
**Is Aera blushing?!**
**I mean if I was her,I would too**
.
Yoongjae- I think everyone's turn has been done
Sejeong- Mhm
Dongwoo- I guess we should retire to our beds now..
Soeun- I agree.. i feel weird
.
(Yoongjae smiles a little seeing Soeun who cannot even walk straight. He puts his arm around her waist and guides her to the tent. While everybody was leaving,you glance at Taehoon.)
.
**Yoongjae and Soeun are couple goals**
**I think Taehoon was already looking at Aera before they even made eye contact**
**I noticed he has been looking at her ever since he entered inferno**
.
Taehoon- It was nice meeting you Aera(smiles)
Aera-You too (smiles)
.
(You then waved to Taehoon and started walking but after walking two steps,you fell down.Taehoon comes running to you and offers you his hand)
.
Aera- I-I can get up on my own
Taehoon- (chuckles) Yeah sure
.
(Taehoon suddenly sits down and pats his back.)
.
Taehoon- Get on my back
Aera- I'm really alright...
Taehoon- You don't look alright and I'm pretty sure your drunk
Aera- ughh.... Finee(pouts)
.
**Aera becomes really cute when drunk**
**Then there's Taehoon taking care of her**
.
(You get on his back and he then gets up and makes his way to the girls tent.)
.
Aera💭He smells really nice....
.
(Once you reach,Taehoon bends down and helps you get off. You then see Seulki coming out of the tent)
.
Seulki- Am I interrupting something...(smirks)
Taehoon- Ohh no-no! Aera is a bit drink, please help her to her bed
Aera- I'M NOT DRUNK!
Seulki- (chuckles) Sure
Taehoon- Good night Aera
Aera- Good night Taehoon
.
(Taehoon then leaves,Seulki helps carry you to the bed and within seconds you fall asleep)
.
**I think Taehoon and Aera will look cute together**
**Aera and Jinyoung have a better chemistry**
.
~The Next Morning~
.
.
(You are doing your hair while Soe and Seulki are getting ready. You woke up  quite late since you had a bad hangover.)
Your outfit⬇️