Ep-09

"I want to get to know you more"
"Never cry because of a man!"
.
.
.
                              Ep-09
                 ~The next morning~
.
.
Your outfit ⬇️

(You were sitting outside your tent and were reading a book

(You were sitting outside your tent and were reading a book. The peaceful silence was interrupted when Dongwoo sat next to you and spoke up-)
.
Dongwoo- Morning pretty girl
Aera- Good morning Dongwoo
Dongwoo- How are you doing?
Aera- I'm good,what about you?
Dongwoo- I'm doing well too...
.
(You two shared a few moments of silence)
.
**Awkward**
**Dongwoo say something,your the one who approached Aera**
.
Dongwoo- Soo how were your past dates??
Aera- They were nice...
Dongwoo- I see..
Aera- What about yours...?
Dongwoo- I think you already know the answer.. I want to get to know you more Aera.. only you..
Aera- ohh uhh.. I'm flattered
Dongwoo- The days pass by really quickly..
Aera- I can't believe it's day 7 already
Dongwoo- Yeah,We also have to choose someone to go to paradise with today...
Aera- Mhm
Dongwoo- Soo who do you plan to choose?
.
**Now that's why he approached Aera**
**I mean yesterday,he did kind of confess to Aera**
**True**
.
Aera- Well...
.
(As you were about to answer Dongwoo's question Jinyoung walked towards you both and said-)
Jinyoung- All us boys are working out! Want to join Dongwoo?
Dongwoo- Uhh sure
Jinyoung- Maybe Aera can be our audience?
Aera- Suree,I want to work out as well
.
**Jinyoung saved the day**
.
(All of you walk towards the beach,you see Sejeong and Nadine are doing yoga together. Hanbin and Yoongjae are doing pushups. Meanwhile Jongwoo is doing laps around the beach.)
Nadine- Hiii Aeriee!!
Aera- Hi Nadine!!
Sejeong- Hi Jinyoung
Jinyoung- Hi...?
Aera(whispers to Jinyoung)her name is Sejeong
Jinyoung- I mean hi Sejeong!
.
**Did he seriously not remember Sejeong's name**
**I mean Jinyoung can't remember anyone's name properly**
**We have an exception though..**
.
Jinyoung(whispers) Thank you
Aera (whispers) No worries oppa~
.
(Jinyoung smiles at you before joining Yoongjae and Hanbin in their push-up challenge)
.
Nadine- You can join us Aera
Sejeong- Yeah,we need the boys to look at us too
Aera-(giggles) I'd love to join you
.
Nadine- so how is inferno for you so far?
Sejeong- I don't really know... Nobody has shown an interest in me..
Aera- Hey.. I'm sure such a beautiful person like you will never go unnoticed!
Sejeong- thanks aera..(smiles)
Nadine- Is there anyone who has piqued your interest though Sejeong?
Sejeong- Hmm.. There was one person..But now he has been replaced with somebody else
.
**I think her preference before was Yoongjae**
**Yeah,but who is it now?**
.
Aera- What caused a change of heart?
Sejeong- The previous guy likes someone else and he is really happy with her
.
**Now I'm sure that's Yoongjae**
**He and Soeun make a great pair**
**But do remember Aera was his first choice**
**Ohh yeah I remember**
.
(While chit-chatting with Sejeong and Nadine,you notice Soeun and Seulki in the distance waving at you girls to come with them.)
Aera- Uhh I think Seulki and Soeun are calling us..
Nadine- Yeah,your right
Sejeong- Let's go then
.
(The three of you get up and make your way to Seulki and Soeun)
.
Sejeong- What happened?
Nadine- you were calling us?
Seulki- Well... How about you tell them Soeun?
Soeun- Alright.. me,seulki decided to prepare a really delicious breakfast for us all. Soo we need your help..
Aera-(giggles) I'm in
Nadine- I'll help too
Sejeong- Count me in as well!
Seulki- Great (smiles)
.
                       - In the kitchen-
.
(You took a pan and added some water. You then turned on the stove and added eggs to the pan while leaving it to boil. Looking around you could see everyone was there. Nadine and Soeun were chopping vegetables, meanwhile sejeong was washing the rice.)
.
Aera💭Where is Soe?...
.
Aera- Uhh Sejeong...?
Sejeong- Yes Aera?
Aera- Could you please keep a check on the eggs.. I need to go for some minutes
Sejeong- Sure
.
**Where is she going?**
**Hmm.. no idea**
.
(You make your way to the tents and find Soe sitting on her bed.As soon as the both of you make eye contact,Soe quickly dugs her face into her pillow.)
Y/n- Heyy... You alright?
Soe- (stammers) y-yeah.. Why would I not be?
Y/n- I don't know.. you tell me.. I'm here to listen all your worries.. just let it out..
.
**So that's why she left in such a hurry**
** Honestly,Aera is the most caring person I've ever seen**
** I can see why so many people are attracted to her**
.
Soe- I-I... (Sighs)
Y/n-...........
Soe- I poured my heart out to Yoongjae, it was the first time I had such a mature conversation and I was able to speak my mind...
Y/n-mhm?
Soe- B-but all I g-got from him was an 'okay'...
Y/n- Soe....
.
**Aww poor Soe**
**I mean Yoongjae can't help but fall for someone he likes**
.
(You pull her into a warm hug as you start patting her back, trying your best to comfort her. She finally breaks down infront of you as tears roll down her eyes)
Y/n- Hey.. Soe.. look at me
Soe-(turns to you) Y-yeah?...
Y/n- Never cry because of a man! You are wayy better than Yoongjae and you deserve someone wayy better!
Soe-hmmm...
Y/n- I can't see my friend in tears.. Just remember you'll find your prince charming soon! Don't loose hope!
Soe- I guess your right...
.
(You then wipe her tears away and flash her a reassuring smile. She smiles back at you)
Soe- (sniffles) your right Aera.. I shouldn't be stuck up with Yoongjae!
Aera- Now that's the spirit! let's go to the kitchen now.. shall we?
Soe- Yesss!!
.
**I wish I could have a friend like Aera**
**I hope Soe won't get affected ny Yoongjae now..**
.
(The both of you giggle as you walk towards the kitchen area. Turns out you spent a little too much time trying to comfort Soe since everyone was on the dinning table including the boys.)
Dongwoo- Aera! Your finally here!
Hanbin- I was just about to go and call you
Aera-Aww.. that's very sweet you
Yoongjae- Come sit!
.
(You then sit next to Dongwoo. During breakfast,you and Dongwoo talked a lot. Meanwhile Jinyoung just gave glares to Dongwoo which you didn't notice at all.)
.
**Omo! Look at Jinyoung!**
**Aera! Notice him as well!**
.
                        - After Breakfast-
(You,Seulki and Nadine were sitting in the ice-water area chit-chatting when all of a sudden a voice could be heard from the speaker.)
.
MASTER: HELLO SINGLES, PLEASE GATHER AROUND AT THE FIREPIT AS YOU WILL ALL BE PLAYING A GAME. AND MAKE SURE TO FORM A PAIRING OF TWO. MORE DETAILS WILL BE REVEALED SOON WHEN YOU REACH THERE.
.
Nadine- We are supposed to make two pairs?!
Seulki- there are only 11 of us...
Nadine- I wonder what will happen..
Aera- Let's go get ready for the game..
Seulki- Your right Aera..
Nadine- Let's go!!
.
                    - Back at the firepit-
.
(All of you have changed into a more appropriate outfit for playing a match. You are standing next to Hanbin and Jinyoung is standing next to Seulki. He keeps giving you glances but your too busy talking to Hanbin to notice.)
.
Your outfit⬇️

MASTER:HELLO AGAIN SINGLES, TODAY WE WILL BE PLAYING A PRETTY SIMPLE GAME

.
MASTER:HELLO AGAIN SINGLES, TODAY WE WILL BE PLAYING A PRETTY SIMPLE GAME.YOU WILL BE IN PAIRS OF TWO.THE FIRST PERSON IS SUPPOSED TO LIFT THE SECOND PERSON AND WHOEVER CAN LIFT THE PERSON FOR THE LONGEST TIME WILL WIN.THE TWO WINNERS CAN CHOOSE WHO THEY WANT TO GO TO PARADISE WITH AND NOBODY ELSE WILL BE ABLE TO GO EXCEPT FOR THEM.
.
{Author's note: for your reference,this is how the first person is supposed to lift the other person and hold their position⬇️}

.
.
Nadine- But one person will be left while making a pair...
Dongwoo- I guess we'll see what happens after that person is left..
Yoongjae- Let's start making a pair then!
.
(You get a little nervous as at the moment,there are three guys standing infront of you who want to become your partner and you have to choose one out of them. The guys were-: Hanbin,Dongwoo and Jinyoung)
.
**Woahh that looks pretty tense**
**Who is Aera going to choose?**
.
.
                       - End of Episode-
.
{Author's note: Helloo beautiful readers! I'm so sorry for not updating the story.. Thank you so much for all the love💕 Do tell me in the comments who you want Aera to choose.)