Friction

He's been on my mind for a week now. I'm in my bathtub fighting the impulse to drive over to his house tonight. Should I? What will be the conversation after? Do I care? His name is Trev, at least that's what friends call him. But, I'm not a friend. I'm his realtor. Might I add, I'm not just HIS realtor. I was the real estate agent his ex and him decided to go with when purchasing their first home. Yet, here I am naked trying to mimic his touch with my hand underneath the warm water. About thirty minutes has passed, I'm not satisfied, and my mind is made up. I clean up and get out of the tub, now looking into my vanity mirror.

His name is Trevor Lawrence and we met about two years ago. Our relationship to one another was strictly professional and courteous until a year ago, when he split from his then girlfriend. It was difficult, as they owned property together among other things. They were playing house therefore, had to divide their "assets" as if they were a married couple. I helped with the sale of their house as well as helping him purchase a new one. During the search for his bachelor pad, we began to get semi close starting with a coffee here and there. Eventually, it was lunch... and then dinner. This went on only for three months but it was really refreshing. I had an attraction to him, he was sweet, and it wasn't serious. We both agreed on that.

However, there's been a shift. Two months ago, Trev and I were on a dinner date. He made reservations at a hot new Italian eatery in Venice, where we sat on the patio with a ocean view. Of course, it's dark and you can't see anything but between the sound of the waves and the crisp crackle of the fire pit, and his eyes... the mood was set. We talked for hours and the food was great. We got the check, collected the keys from valet, and set out on our way back to his place (sorry for the rhyme).
We barely got through the door, his hands and lips were all over me and vice versa. My coat, his coat, my heels, his loafers, my dress, his suit jacket and shirt... GONE. It was just me and him, eyes focused, and ready to take each other down.

He gently pushed me on his leather sofa (men ugh and leather furniture) and as I looked up at him over me, I felt a combination of butterflies and heat everywhere. I bit my lip as he put both of his toned arms down on both sides of my head. I gently rubbed his light arm hair with my left hand making direct eye contact as his lips brushed mine. He was gentler than before, slowing down the moment. We froze like that kissing for about ten seconds before he broke the kiss. He looked me in my eyes and planted one more kiss. He slowly stood straight again and unbuckled his pants, not breaking eye contact. I was already wet and I tried to rub my leg's together to control the friction going on in my panties.

"Be patient, we have all night and morning to look forward to. I want to savor it" he said leaning back down to kiss me again. This moment has been replaying in my head over, and over, and over, and over again. The part that I want to erase is the agony I felt when his phone rang. He insisted I ignore it but like a jerk, I INSISTED he answer it. I said it might be about business. So, he did. He said he'd be back but the longer he took, I just started to put my clothes back on. It was getting late and the moment was gone. After 30 minutes of waiting in his living room alone, in only my bra and panties, the mood died. I suddenly felt tired. I picked up my heels and purse and walked down the hallway to his office to tell him I might end up going home after all.

"It's not- I can't do this right- Sienna! Can you let me get a word in?! I'm busy right now and I'll have to call you later." I see him rubbing his head in frustration in the crack of his office door. For a second there is a pause and the I hear him say in a low tone...

"Yeah. Yeah, I love you too. Bye". I suddenly felt uncomfortable. Not hurt or disappointed but, uncomfortable. This girl doesn't know I was this close to riding her man. I wasn't under any illusions. He'd just gotten out of a very serious long term relationship. I just was looking for a fling, something that didn't require that much attention and allowed me to grind and relax without expectations. Things with Trev were fun and that's all it was but it started to feel messy as soon as that "I love you" slipped from those sexy lips of his. If I was lingering then, I wasn't now. I needed to get out of this man's house.

I lightly knocked on the base of the door and laid my head up against it.

"I'm gonna head out". I alerted him because even after I knocked, his head was still bowed with his hands going over his hair like a comb.

"Sorry I kept you waiting like that? How much of that did you hear?" He asked with a scoff. I just replied with a half smile.

I replied with "Enough to know I'm not getting laid tonight" trying to lighten the now somber mood. He got up from behind his desk and walked over to me putting his hands around my waist.

"I'm sorry for ruining our night. I should've ignored your bright idea to answer my phone. We would've been halfway done with round two by now".

"Oh is that right" I smiled against his lips. And that was that. He drove me home, walked me to my door, kissing me one last time, I watched him sit for 3 minutes outside my house, and then he drove away.  Now, here I am... alone and sexually frustrated.

Since that night, I've been informed that they are trying to work things out yadayadayada and all that crap. We both agreed to cut things off and go back to normal except Trevor insisted we continue our "friendship". I liked the idea however, we've seen each other almost naked and things won't be like they once were platonically, let alone professionally. That mist of desire is still creeping in the air... for both of us. Of course, Sienna doesn't know about us and it's not a plan to tell her so I've been acting as if nothing happened.
—————————————

To be continued in next Chapter...