1. The Interview

Mia is the head of the Clemson news article and she needed a story for their front page to grab attention from more students at the college. Mr. Royce, the campus relations professor, asked Mia earlier in the week to take over writing the sports section of paper considering the last person who was responsible for that section quit the paper suddenly.

Mia's POV
I just arrived in the hall of the conference room where the Clemson Tigers were holding their post game press conference interviews. She was extremely nervous considering she had severe social anxiety. She took a seat in the front row and waited for the interview to officially start. She suddenly remembered that she needed to get out her notebook and and pen now so she wouldn't cause any interruptions later. She rummaged through her bag looking for her pen when she accidentally spilled everything out of her bag onto the carpet. She got on her knees to pick it up her stuff when she feet in front of her.

"Need some help?" a deep country accent spoke. Before she could answer he crouched down helping her pick up her things.

"It's okay, I got it but thanks" Mia said but he still helped and they both were yet to look up. Everything was picked up and as Mia was about to say thank you she recognized him. He was the cute new quarterback that just enrolled from Georgia.

Mia started getting butterflies in her stomach, fingers, legs... basically she was unable to function. She had been looking at him for almost a week. Trevor was 6'6" with blonde hair stopping at his shoulders, light blue eyes that made the Caribbean Sea look like it was mirroring him instead of the other way around, a gorgeous smile, and as mentioned before a deep southern accent that is somehow real gentleman like and gentle.

"My pleasure" Trevor smiled and held out the pen she was looking for. He slowly walked towards her getting close making them a ruler length away from one another. He was just looking into her eyes for what felt like an eternity. Nervous, she didn't know what to do or say but "Thanks" and reached for the pen. He then proceeded to say "You don't get it back until you agree to go to get a drink with me." Replying with a "let me think about it" smiling Mia walked back to her seat without it, pulling a spare pencil out from underneath my hair.
--------------------------

What did you guys think about this story? It's my first imagine so I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do. Should I turn this specific story into a whole love story between Mia and Trevor... let me know:)