Jaune as lone survivor

(A.N. I've started to rewatch RWBY after a long time so not all reactions are lord friendly but I'll do my best.)

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"Video talking"
'Video thinking'
Video/scene description
Link: https://youtu.be/ttYZVFlCjOw

Gruzzli: "hello and welcome to your first reaction! This is taking place in a different universe where let me check my notes." *pulls out binder filled with paper* "Team JPNR has graduated and become a top huntsmen team.  Jaune is giving a speech at Signal to aspiring hunters. During this speech he talks about a particularly tough mission that got a lot of news coverage."

This gets a lot of eager and intrigued oohs and ahhs from the students, cautious but attentive looks from the adults and groans from the villains.

"vomit boy being apart of a badass team and giving a speech at beacon? Looks like I might need to change your nickname." Yang sneered with playful smirk

'I'm quite interested to see if my investment in you has paid off mr. Arc.' Ozpin thought while gazing at a slowly coming to life theatre screen

"For those of you that've read the news, that fall we did this is where it all started that fall right there and we've pin-balled through this uh grove of trees about 200 yards." Stated a much older Jaune looking around late 20's early 30's wearing a thin blue long sleeve

(A.N. This won't be showing the video and it's events just the words and Marcus/Jaune talking as if he was giving a speech)

*whistles* "that's a long fall kid." Qrow said whilst taking a drink from his flask remembering his own versions of this, a drunks worst nightmare, stairs.

"I wonder what sent us tumbling such a distance." Pyrrha mumbled

"An ambush most likely though I hope not for our sakes." Ren said hoping with his heart and soul he was wrong.

"I landed on my back and broke my back in multiple places, broke my pelvis and Ren landed on his face and I remember he crushed his face pretty bad because when he sat up to look at me it was all bloody."
Jaune recounted this scene in an uncomfortable calm yet somber voice

"Those are some bad wounds but you have your aura to keep you safe." Weiss said in a matter of fact voice

"Unfortunately during this time JPNRs aura was either depleted or about to be depleted meaning they are vulnerable." Gruzzli states in a grim voice making sure everyone hears. This causes looks of panic from the students and some adults while ozpin remains calm in the fact that these are extremely talented huntsmen. Salem grins eagerly awaiting what she desperately desires, the fall of more huntsmen especially once's that can be considered troublesome. Raven was curious if she was the one leading the attack on these hunters but decided it didn't really matter in the end.

"Well that's when they hit us rockets and the mortars and our world just kind of started to blowing up around us. Well, it was time to get to work..." Jaune paused and looked around to take in the faces of the students off camera

"Our fearless leader is amazing! Explosions going around and he says it's time to get to work!" Nora shouted as she was shaking Ren who looked ready to check out of life

"That's so cool! It was probably like, BOOM! KAPOW! BANG! PRWSHSH!" Ruby started making gestures and sound effects barely containing her excitement as she hears about this rapidly escalating and to the students rapidly coolifying battlefield.

"At no point in time was any of my teammates afraid of anything at no point in time did anybody stall in the door so to speak. They didn't kinda back up and say I don't wanna be in this. It was this is what we are here to do, let's do this." Jaune said  with a composed voice and posture but pained eyes.