Have to

8in the morning rose was still sleeping peacefully when a ray of light touched her face slightly she managed to cover her face from a pillow in sleep.

*ring*
Her phone was ringing but she still continued to sleep ignoring the sound but then she couldn't ignore it anymore and she arrogantly putted the pillow aside leaning back to the bed.

She was trying to hold the phone but not wanted to come out from the bed.

"Ughh!! Who is this person callin me continuously in the morning"rose said

She hold the phone and called back to the unknown number thinking who is the person.

" Miss Rose Weston you have to come to the Mikaelson empire for the meeting with the owner of the company "The employee said

Huh? Rose's mouth got opened she couldn't feel asleep anymore her eyes were wide opened and she jumped on the floor from bed her lips she was thinking what to reply.

B-but why? She hesitantly said

" Because you were trying to enter the company and also Andrew sir wants to meet you."

But i didn't entered the company and i had not did anything wrong. She said.

"If you will not come there by 10we will take legal actions for trying to collect the information of our company and misusing it" Employee said

She again said "what? But when? I never did anything like that you can't do this to me when I did nothing wrong and the blame is absolutely nonsense"

"Choice is yours"employee said.

I never did anything wrong its all happening because of lia why said yes to go there what should i do now?? I should go?? I have to.

Ohkay I will be there. Rose said to the employee and he hung up the phone..

Now? "So miss rosee welcome to the mess you have created by yourself now let's go to see that human again and no wonder if he will bite you right there like a vampire. If he can use all these nonsense blame to make you go there he can do anything. " Rose was speaking these words out of tension walking to the opposite sides of the wall continuously. "At last she just pulled her hair and stood on the place for some straight minutes. Thinking what to do next..

Let's call lia first and make her know what problem has been created.

" This bitch is now not picking up my call she will die by hands"rose mumbled

She called again but lia didn't received "Why the hell she is not picking up? Damn,now i have to deal with it all by myself and of course why i am even calling her she will say "I hope everything will be alright" What else she would say?Rose mumbled again.

She saw the time it's 8:40let's just get ready as soon as possible and end all this today with apologizing. " yess you can do it" She thought to apologize him because she knew he is much more powerful than her and this time its her mistake.

She quickly took a shower did dishes and cooked a quick breakfast for her to eat.

Grandma, i have cooked breakfast eat it i will not be home for some time. she shouted from the dining room rather than going to tell her in room.

She went to her room and changed into a tanned white colour crop shirt with blue flare trousers she did little curls which suits with her face alott.