Affection

"The dinner was ready after eating Rose did dishes and after doing the house work she was done now,"

"Good night Grandma" Rose greeted Selena and went upstairs.

After joining office her life was being so busy that she find time to do things that she loves but not everytime she made it.

I need more money now for the proper checkup and everything, As Mr Weston took responsibility of my needs until I was in college and now if I will not work for him and do things how he wants  he is not going to help me even with little bit of his money.
Ari is the only one whose needs are his responsibility now so I have two options whether I work hard in this job and make money because the salary of the Secretary of Andrew's Mikaelson is more than enough for me second option
Forget everything that happened to my mother the torcher the abuse the mental illness and everything she suffered till the day she died and go back to that house and start my luxurious life, but I will never do that never ever My mom's screams,fear the pain she suffered from when she saw Mia and Mr Weston together every night every day I can't forget that.
My mother's pain is much more bigger than my needs, and when I have a option there's no chance I will go back.
Moreover my grandma,who left his son for me Who picked up Mine and My mom's side Instead of her own blood how can i forgive her sacrifice and disappoint her to go back there,no way..
I was upset that I had to work under Andrew Mikaelson but it's for my own good now. I am thankful to god that I got this job it's a gift to me that many are there waiting to be be on my position and I am owing it.

Rose chuckled when her phone buzzed it was the night alarm of her reminding her to sleep now.

Rose snoozed the alarm flopped on her bed she slightly covered herself with the blanket and fell asleep.

Andrew was working on his laptop his desk filled with the papers his messy black hairs touching his face while he continuously typed on his laptop when her mom entered his room once again.

"Mom, I really don't want to talk about that anymore so stop it" Andrew said in a low tone while looking at his laptop and typing.

Andrew, Atleast listen to me. Emma said

"What? What do you want me to listen?? About that Noah Warnor all over again.?" Andrew shouted.

"I never told you to not work for yourself. But why you keep working for making him down? " Emma said

"Because he don't deserve to even come near me" Andrew said.

"Media and everyone keeps talking about the issues between Noah and you. Are you liking it? " Emma said raising her eyebrows

"Mom, this is the last time I am telling you to stop talking about this matter you know I don't repeat my words but I am still repeating because of you. " Andrew said

Emma sighed and left from there without uttering a word.

Andrew leaned back in his chair punching the desk he looked at the ceiling above him without blinking his mind was filled with the questions that why does her mom always defend Noah? When he is the one who started all this? He is the one who took steps against his son's work first,
Made issues and that's why he is paying for it. And still he is not on road his company is doing good he is doing good what more she wants?

He moved his back and started checking some more pending work before going to bed.

Its morning As always rose maded the breakfast and went to see taxi she walked some distance when suddenly she felt little drops of water on her face..

"What the hell? It didn't rained yesterday when i had umbrella and when I don't have one today its going to rain." Rose said runing to see shelter but she got all wet in her way and even didn't found any place to hide she walked some more distance and stood under the roof of a random shop.