(next to update) Grave

John is beating me up, he kept nagging me that if I piss myself during my sleep again he'll bury me alive. I cried, his heavy rod hurts when it hits my back. And I can feel my back bleeding.

------

This isn't the first time he hit me of course. And most of my life, I was always bruised. The first was when I accidentally opened the door, that was long ago, but I still remember it. As punishment, he burned my belly with a burning firewood. Well... Not literally burning, but it was a wood that was burning seconds before. So of course it was still hot.

Second was when I forgot to feed Jeremy because I fell asleep, John beat me with a stick when he got home. Well, those are the examples. There's too many to mention and I probably can't remember some.

----------------

After beating me with a rod, I washed the wounds on my back at the toilet, it hurts but the blood is sticky and felt filthy, it smelled too; so I washed it.

Afterwards, I wrapped my body with a sheet to prevent things from touching it. I know it hurts after all.

John left earlier, so I'm here, alone with the disabled Jeremy. I walked to him and sat right next to his face. Then I reached my lips to his ear and said:

"Should I just kill you?"

Obviously, Jeremy was threatened, his eyes slightly widened. It's funny to think his eyes actually widened despite struggling to move a muscle. But I guess 'struggling' doesn't mean he can't do it.

I giggled, "I'm serious." I added. He's stiff now, he might actually just die from shock. "I've been thinking of killing you." I said as I leaned my hands slightly at my back and crossed my legs. "You're a real burden. I have to feed you, I have to give you a bath, and I even have to wash your asshole after shitting yourself while lying down."

"It's worth killing a burden, brother." I said as he glanced down at him with the same position as before. The house was silenced, tweeting things and the blowing wind can actually be heard without struggle. And I can hear Jeremy's heart pound like crazy.

I stared at him, making sure he's actually scared of me. "Pfft" then a laughed out loud. "I'm just kidding..." I said as I wiped the single tear under my eye from all my laughing. "If I were to kill you I'd died as well." I said to him.

I stood up, went to our so called kitchen and put rice on a plastic cover and pinched it with salt. Then I fed Jeremy. "How can I escape, Jeremy?" I asked. But of course he wouldn't respond; because he can't.

"Struggle." I said. "Tell me even if it kills you." I added. "Surely there's someone out there capable of taking care of you. So if you help me, I'll help you as well." I said to him, hoping it's convincing him.

"Uh..." There it is! He's starting to utter! "D-" What's he trying to say? "Don-" Don?... "Don't... Know-" I sighed, what did I expect from an almost corpse to tell me?

----------------

Night came, John is home.

"Ah shit!" I thought as he suddenly punched my face right after entering the house. My cheek has swollen, it hurts so much, and I think a tooth fell off my gums.

"What's wrong?" I asked hesitantly. But he won't respond. Instead, he just kept beating me up. It hurts! It hurts so bad!! I'm already screaming my lungs out from the pain my wounds give me. I cried and begged him to stop, because I can't take it anymore. But he slapped me instead and swung me to the wall by my hair.

"There's no other way! I gotta do it!" I thought. So I ripped down his pants, held his dick and sucked it all in. I even stroke my head to give him pleasure; but he just slammed my face to the floor. My nose bled and my head hurts from all the beating. And suddenly, everything went black. I can't hear anything, I'm not thinking, and I can't feel.

--

Not until I felt small, cold, and kinda hard dusts dropping down to my chest.

"Hm? I feel something wiggling near my ear... What's that?" I thought.

...

Huh? The dropping dusts stopped. It's quiet... I slowly opened my eyes, and saw a bright circle up the sky, that's the moon right? Jeremy mentioned something like that before...

?!!

What?!

The moon?!

Ugh! My ear is wiggly! I looked to my side and saw an earthworm that was about to get in my ear. I immediately sprang up, and realized that I'm in a shallow dug whole.

?!

Instinctively, I climbed up to the ground, realizing that the 'small, cold, and kinda dusty thing' was actually soil. John had planned to bury me! Right next to Milo and our sister. I trembled, but I have no time for that!

"Where is John?" I wondered.

But besides finding John, I thought this is my chance!

My chance to run away! Surely there's other people out there! I don't need John to satisfy me!

So I ran away from the house, but I suddenly bumped into something. It was kinda colorless, and it's crisscrossed, hard, but kinda bendy. What's this called?

I shook it and it was noisy, it's strong, and tall. I can't get through this!

With no hope of running away, I stood there; about to cry. When suddenly, my head was leapt from the crisscross thingy and back to the house. Realizing John had tossed me back in. He probably realized I was still alive and just passed out, so he locked the door, put the key in his mouth, and went to sleep.

And yet again, I'm in this inescapable cave.