Girlfriend

I'm screaming. But all I could hear is the bubbling on water that stores the air from my lungs back up this bucket of water. The back of my head along with my neck hurts. John's grip to my hair was too tight and strong. My hands held on the sides of the bucket, struggling to lift myself back up whilst John shoves me back in the bucket of water.

John lifts my head off the water and tossed me out the toilet. Suddenly, he grabs me by the hair and slammed me to the wall. He must be frustrated of what happened last night.

----------------

Later on, my whole body is a mess. John messed me so bad. My body aches, I think I'll actually die soon. I'm lying on the floor drained from all the beating John gave me.

I closed my eyes and slept.

----------------

Night came, John is home, but who's with him? A new sister? But who? Mika is supposed to be younger than me, but she seems just as tall as John. And Milo is obviously a boy. So she must be a visitor. This happened before, and we all played house.

"Who's she?" I asked. "She's Cara." John replied.

But why tho?... If I think about it, why's she doing that?

John sits down to the floor, and Cara rides on him. Hm? They're sticking thier lips together... What's that about?

CARA'S POINT OF VIEW*

John slides his hands to my back, he slides it further up and reached my bra. He removes the lock, then slides his hands back to lift my shirt up.

I drew closer to him, he spreads his legs and I stick my crotch to his. Our tongues touch each other passionately; he slides his hand to my thigh and squeezes it, along with his other hand that queezes my breast.

His younger sister keeps looking at us with curiosity on her eyes. This must be her first time seeing such thing. Yes, girl. This is the best thing to ever happen to a person... This is sex!

John bites my neck licks up to my chin and kissed my again. I'm in heat, I can definitely feel myself so wet down there, and John's dick is bulging and solid hard. I slide my hand to his crotch, unzipped his worn out pants and let out his dick, it's standing hard and twitching. It definitely wants me to eat it. "Suck it." He said as he huffed with a blushing face. So cute. But I'm not simple. I want to play with it first.

I poked the tip, making John flinch from delight. I lightly slid my hands down to its bottom, it's ticklish and made him moan. I then rubbed the tip in circular motion as I stroke it with my other hand. Damn, I'm so turned on! My vagina feels hot, I want this dick in me! John is obviously enjoying my handjob. Now for the appetizer, of course I gotta give him a blowjob. I licked his dick and put it in my mouth.

Flap! Flap! Flap! Flap!

My throat is so full, his dick is big and it's choking me.

But suddenly, he lifted my head. I sat up and he grabbed by breast, squeezed it in circular motion and then kissed me while stroking my clit. I flinched and moaned, he slides his hand in my pants and immediately put three fingers in my vagina. I moaned loudly and flinched. He strokes me inside furiously, it must be because I'm so wet that it's easy to move his fingers. But three fingers is too much to loosen up!

Suddenly, he pinned me to the floor, slides my pants off and thrusts his dick in me. I exploded, it felt like heaven, especially when he started to move his hips back and forth in a rapid motion.

His sister is still intensely staring at us, I can see to her face that she's not amazed, but curious and confused. Such innocent look.

We kept fucking, and John's sister stands up and walked to their sink. And right above their sink is their utensils, well, I guess there's only a knife there. She washed the dishes out of a sudden. It was out of the blue but I ignored her.

I closed my eyes in pleasure as I pointed my toes and flinched.

Thngk!

Out of a sudden, there's this weird sound, a sound of something piercing through an object. I wonder why my stomach hurts so much... as if I was stabbed.

I immediately opened my eyes after that 'thngk' sound. And what I saw shocked me to death. Oh... I guess I'm dying after all...

Because when I looked down me, the knife that I noticed hanging above their sink is now stuck in my stomach.

I can taste the bitterness; blood flows out my mouth and I coughed. I looked at John, but he looks fine... He's still thrusting in me, maybe it's just my imagination after all. I looked right next him, and there stands his sister. She's staring at me, she must be so curious of what we're doing.

Suddenly, I feel dizzy and drained. Damn it! I refused to accept the truth after all. I refused to believe I'm being killed. I refused to believe John just kept fucking me despite dying right in front of him. I refused to believe that his sister just stabbed me deep in my stomach. I refused to believe all this! I couldn't accept it...

"Oh, god... I'm pleasured. But it hurts too." I thought; as tears roll down from my eyes to my neck.

"This must be the end. Hah... Look at them. Staring at me as I stare back from my deathbed. This is the end, I'm beyond saving..." I closed my eyes, and never woke up ever again.