2.The gold

*Almost 9 years since May's abduction*
John b's pov:
Me and the pogues were on the airway trying to stop Ward from stealing the royal merchant.I was looking throw my binoculars watching his men burdening his plane with the gold.Our gold.Then Ward's car finally showed up,but he wasn't alone.The moment I saw Sarah stepping out of the car I lost the earth under my legs.I was shocked and Kie asked me what's wrong. "It's Sarah" I said and then I heard Pope asking with an angry voice "Is she with him?"When I put the binoculars back to my eyes I saw Sarah and Ward fighting.It was like she didn't want to go with him but he was forcing her. "He hurts her,they are fighting" I said.The pogues where confused and without a second thought I got into the van and loaded the machine.The Pogues where yelling to me but I didnt care,all I cared was to save Sarah.I went straight and broke the gate to get into the airline.I accelerate to get next to the airplane that Ward had started to drive.When I went from the left sude of the window I finally saw Sarah.She looked at me happy but at the same time afraid and I yelled to her that it's okay and I am going to save her.I cruised past the plane and then I got in the middle to stop it.The plane stopped right before hitting me and I laughed feeling relieved.I opened my door yelling for Sarah to come out.Ward came out of the plane screaming into my face about what I was trying to do.I was so angry at him,I wanted to break his face,I wanted to kill him like he killed my father.
Sarah came out and run to me asking if I am okay but then Ward yelled at her to stay away from me. "Don't touch me, and don't tell me what to do"she said looking at him with an angry look. Then out of nowhere we heard the police coming.I should leave but I wouldn't leave Sarah again.Peterkin came out of the car and Ward started saying to her to catch me. "Put your hands up in the air" Peterkin said and Ward turning on me said "You heard her,do what she says".I felt so relieved the moment that the officer pointed with a gun Ward's head.I told him that she is talking to him and then Ward with a confused look at his face turned around to witness Peterkin. "You are under arrest for the murder of big John".I was holding Sarah tight because I could feel that she was socked.Ward was kneeling while Peterking was yelling at him. "I waited a long time for this"and when she said that Ward tried to attack her and she pulled her gun out again pointing at him.Suddenly a gunshot was heard and Peterkin fell on the ground.We were all in shock and then while we were trying to understand what happened he came behind the plane holding a gun.Of course it would be him,of course it would be Rafe.Sarah was trying to hold me back from attacking him and Ward was looking at Rafe asking him what did he do. "I saved you dad" Rafe said with tears in his eyes and with a proud looking his face.Peterkin started coughing and I ran up to her to help her. "Call for back ups" she said trying to stay alive. When I got the radio on my hands Rafe started to yelling at me to put it down or he would shoot me.Ward was trying to calm him down while he was taking the radio from my hands and then we heard someone yelling from behind.
  A girl full of blood and bruises unable to walk was trying to reach for us.I froze.It couldn't be her. "May" i burbled. When I turned around to see everyone's faces being stunned the realisation hit me in the head.This can't be happening the girl that I see is my sister.My sister who was kidnapped 9 years ago.My sister that when I lost her,I felt like I lost everything. Rafe finally moved and looked at me while I was standing up to go and help her. "Run" Peterkin told me grabbing my leg.Rafe tried to shoot me but Ward was trying to block him. Sarah crying capped my face and told me to run and that she will take care of May. I started running from the other direction while Rafe was shooting me but the only think that I was thinking was that I finally found my sister but,I wasn't able to help her.
I went to find the pogues that they would probably be in the old storage hiding.I was shocked from what he'd just happend and when they show me they started asking If I am okay.They witnessed the blood on my hands and they stepped back "John b whose blood is that?"Kie asked me.From all of the agitation that was happening on my head I still had a big smile on my face.I looked like a psychopath. "We lost everything right?"Pope asked me.He was talking about the gold of course but seriously the last thing that I care about was this bloody gold. "You know what Pope?Yes,we lost the gold but I don't care because right now the gold that I wanted so many years to come on me finally came.My gold came back home.
My sister is alive".

Rafe's pov:
   What did I do?Did I actually shot her?Why did I do this? Those were the questions when I saw Peterkin's body on the ground and everyone looking at me scared.My dad was saying something to me but I was so overwhelming that I couldn't listen to him.I smiled,I was actually proud for a moment "I saved you dad"I said with tears in my eyes.Then John b ran up to Peterkin to help her and Sarah was crying. "Call for back ups" I heard Peterkin saying to John b and from the moment he touched the radio I raised my gun again and pointed at him.My dad was trying to calm me down and he took the radio from John b's hands.That moment was when we heard someone screaming for help from behind.
When I turned around to see who was it I couldn't believe in my eyes.My mind blacked out.No no no it can't be her.This was an illusion. "May" I heard John b burbling.I took a deep breath.The girl that I liked since I was 7 was trying to reach for us.The little girl I wanted to give a flower to on my birthday was here.The girl that was kidnapped and I thought she was dead was safe.The girl full of blood and bruises right in front of me was May.
My May.
I looked at John b who was trying to stand up and go help her but I wasn't thinking clearly and raised my gun to shoot him. "Run" Peterkin said to him and then my dad was trying to stop me from shooting John b.Sarah said something to him and he started running from the other direction while I was trying to shoot him.
When he disappeared I fell on my knees and I started screaming.I saw Sarah running to reach May. My dad came closer to me and said "Rafe,listen to me,go and help May get her to the hospital and say that you found her in the lake.Then get your sister at home and DONT let her leave okay?I will take care of everything.GO!"I started panicking and going closer to May and my sister.Every step I was doing I was feeling my legs numbing and I couldn't breath.Sarah started crying and hugging May ,saying to her that everything is going to be alright.I couldn't believe in my eyes,my heart was hurting seeing May full of bruises and covered in blood.She couldn't even see and talk to us. "What are you waiting Rafe?"Sarah yelled at me, "she can't walk we have to carry her to the car".I shook my head to get myself together and I went to help her.But I couldn't even touch her,I was scared,I thought that if I touch her she will disappear. "Come on" I heard Sarah saying and without overthink it I picked up May to my arms but when I picked her up she passed out and I quickly carried her to the back seats of our car.Me and Sarah got inside and made our way to the hospital.
  When we headed inside we started yelling for somebody to come and help us.The nurses and the doctors froze when they saw May but they got her immediately out of my hands and started running to find a way to help her.We had to leave and come back later but I couldn't.I though that if I leave her again I am going to loose her again.
All the way to our house we were fighting with Sarah about what I did,without Concentrating to the most important thing that happened today. "Rafe you killed her.Do you understand that?"she said it like I hadn't realized what i did.I had to do this for dad,he needed my help. "I am always the one that helps to solve the family problems that's why I did it okay?" I said to her and from the look on her face I could see how disappointed she were.When we get home Rose was in the garden. "Does your father knows that you are here"she asked me with an ironic look. And then I don't know why but I broke.I started crying right in front of her and Sarah.I ran up the stairs holding Sarah's hand.I pushed her inside her room and locked her inside while she was screaming.Then I went to my room,locked the door and I started smushing whatever I could find.I finally sat down on the floor crying and the only thing I was thinking it was that I really fucked us this time.

May's pov:
The benzine was running out but at least I was in outer banks.Or maybe not.I couldn't understand,I could barely see.My whole body was numbed and bruised and I was hurting.I tried to get out of the boat but when I stepped outside I fell on the ground and hit my head bad.I was crying because I was hurting but at the same time I was happy because I was finally free.I heard voices coming from a little higher than I was.I drugged myself there when I heard the voices being closer to me.I couldn't see where they were.My body were so tired that I just screamed with all of the voice that I had left.I didn't know who they were or if they heard me,I didn't care about the pain on my body all I cared was that I was safe.I was crying and crawling On the floor trying to reach the voices.
Suddenly I stopped hearing,everything went completely off.I felt hands around my body Iike they were hugging me.And someone was talking but I couldn't understand a word.I smiled through the pain when I felt someone picking me up from the earth and then everything went completely black.

WOW second chapter!!!!For some reason I am really proud of myself:)
I hope you liked that chapter and THANK YOU for all the support you are giving to me.I love you all so much!!!I have so many ideas about what will happen next and I am very excited for you to read it.Tomorrow two chapters maybe?!?!?
Leave your comment to let me know what you think and again sorry for the bad vocabulary and grammar.Go follow me on tik tok for more updates @drewschild
Love you all D xoxo<3