6.Guilts

May's pov:
  I actually don't know how I slept last night after all this emotional rollercoaster I went through.I was at JJ's hug all night because he didn't want to make me feel alone.We woke up and got ready because we had to go and prepare the Phantom.They told me that John b would take it to leave from here.We were now me,JJ and Kie in the car because Pope went to his house to get some gasoline for the boat. All the way to the warehouse Kie was very stressed and I couldn't blame her.I should be too but for some reason I couldn't feel anything. "It will be fine with the Phantom.He will get out of here really quick"JJ said and then we started to hear sirens blating.Me and JJ tried to hide while 3 cop's cars where passing us. "They are still looking for him.It's a good sign"Kie said and smiled at me.
After a couple of minutes we were finally at JJ's storage. When we got inside JJ laughed looking at his dad's boat. "There she is!Hey beautiful.A 1983 Formula 402 SR1.The Phantom."he said and we smiled at him and while he was taking down the sheets he kept talking "The first boat to make the run to Berryman in under 16 hours,girls". "It's kind of a junker"Kie said looking at him. "Really?She is right there,Kie.She can hear you.Let's just put it this way,You would not be smoking weed right now if she never existed."JJ said to her looking offended and then they started fighting and laughing. "Alright I am going to take John b's things out of the car" I told them while they were still slapping each other.They were very cute.

Kie's pov:
  We were playing around with JJ when we heard a motorcycle parking outside of the storage. "Pope finally" I said and went closer to see him.Then out of nowhere Rafe appeared. "Hey,there.What's going on?"He said while we heard Barry Whistling from the other way. "Well,well"Barry said circling JJ and getting a gun out of his pocket pointing at him. "I am here JJ because I want my MOTHER FUCKING MONEY"and right after he said that he started beating JJ.I screamed his name but Rafe started pulling me behind. "Where's John b Kie?"Rafe yelled at me and I slapped him hard on his face saying to him that I don't know.Then I kept yelling at him that he is a murder and that we know that he killed Peterkin.Rafe then grabbed me by the throat and started choking me to death.The only thing I could hear was Barry hitting JJ.Right before I passed out I saw someone hitting Rafe from behind with a tool.
Is was May.

May's pov:
  I heard Kie screaming from inside so I grabbed a tool and run up to see what was happening.When I got there I couldn't believe in my eyes.Rafe and some other guy was there.But they weren't just there,the other guy was beating JJ and Rafe was-was choking Kie.I was full of anger so without a second thought I went behind Rafe's back and hit him hard with the tool that I was carrying.Rafe turned around and I could see his shocked face. "May" he tried to say but I hit him again yelling at him to step away from her.Barry screamed at me and aimed the gun on me but then Rafe ran over him to prevent him from hitting me.The gun fell on Kie's legs and she kicked it away.Then Pope came out of nowhere and started hitting Rafe on the face without stopping.JJ took over the other guy but Pope was out of control.Rafe had started bleeding but Pope wasn't stopping hitting him.I yelled at him to stop but he couldn't listen to me.Then he got a rope and started to choke Rafe.I didn't know what to to do to stop him so I grabbed the gun from the floor and aimed it at Pope's face and then I shot the air screaming at him to let him go.Everyone now where looking at me stunned.Pope let Rafe out of his hands and he fell on the ground coughing blood. "Hey,calm down okay"JJ said to me while he was taking the gun out of my hands.I was looking at Rafe but JJ grabbed my hand and told me that we had to go.He put me inside the car and we left to find John b.My head was a mess but I was smiling after all that happened.Pope looked at me confused "why are laughing?"he asked me and I immediately answered to him laughing out loud"because I am going to see my FRICKING brother"and we all started laughing when I said that.It was nice to finally have people that they will cheer you up no matter what.

John b's pov:
   I was finally on the spot where I was going to meet the others.I could see that they were here and I was happy because I could see four people so that meant the Sarah made it through.But while I was coming closer I was understanding that this wasn't Sarah.This girl had blonde long hair,big beautiful blue eyes and she looked very identical to me.Everyone started getting anxious while I was approaching them,maybe because I was driving a cop's car.But for some reason the girl wasn't moving she was just looking at me ready to cry.The moment I stepped out of the car I started crying "May you are here"I said and I ran to hug her,spinning her around from happiness.My heart was ready to break and she was now crying on my arms. "I can't believe that you are actually here with me,I can't believe that I have again my brother"she said to me while she was still hugging me tight.Hearing her voice made me wanna cry even more.I had to see her for nine years and I had to hear her for nine years. "Are you okay?What happened to you ?I want you to tell me everything okay?" I told her and then all the pogues came and we did a group hug. "P4L?"May asked and we all screamed "P4L!!!!". "Okay man you really have to hurry up,look I got the boat for you"JJ said to me looking very proud but then I realised that Sarah was nowhere. "Where's Sarah?We got separated in the swamp.She was supposed to be here." "we haven't seen her"Pope responded to me. "Well I am not leaving without her" and right after I said that JJ started explaining the plan for where I have to go and what to do because there were no time to wait for Sarah.I agreed with him and then I started crying again because I had to say goodbye to them for I don't know how long.But the most important thing it was that I was going to loose my sister again.I hugged them all and left May for the end. "I am going to miss you okay?But I promise you as long as I find the chance I will immediately communicate with you,the pogues will take care of you.I love you M." I looked at her and she was crying "We met again even after I was kidnapped,this is a very small problem to keep us apart.I love you more than everything J."and when she finished I hugged her for a last time and went to the boat.I started the machine and I said goodbye to them once again with tears in my eyes.