part 2

(It's been about 2 month since they first arived)

Spiders pov/

I heard dad yell for me"COMING!" I shouted as I got up and ran to him. He was sitting down so i sat in front of him and mom "spider norm and the other scientist managed to make you a avatar body but you and some of the other kids would have to fly back to our home inorder for you to be in the avatar so you and the other kids can get your stuff ready to go, only for a week though" i nodded and thought of an idea "can i see if our new friends can come with?"  I asked. "You mean the chef's kids and their friend rotxo?" he asked. I nodded. He agreed and i ran to neteyams room where lo'ak and kiri were hanging out with neteyam "GUYS GUESS WHAT!" "what?" "hmm" "whats up?" They answered "we're going home for a week because norm and the others have an avatar for me and dads asking the chef if his 2 kids and their friend want to come with" i said. I ended up having to catch my breath because of saying it all in one breath. We decided who would ride with who if the others could come with we just went with our groups were in for our lessons(don't ask how 3 people can fit on one ikrain because i don't know how they just can) we got our stuff packed for the week. It takes 3 days to get from here to there so we are leaving 3 days before. The next morning we met up with the 3 teal na'vi. Tsireya got on lo'aks ikrain, rotxo got on kiris ikrain and me and aonung got on neteyams ikrain. We couldn't get aonung to open his eyes for 2 whole days but when kiri spoke up he did "there's our home!" she shouted as she pointed at the forest. Aonung opened his eyes for the first time in 2 damn days it was late when we arrived so we went mo'ats spot on the home tree we talked a bit. "You should get some rest Spider, transferring your spirit into the avatar will take a lot of energy," she said. We nodded and went to a spot in the home tree that had enough open hammock for us. We got in the hammocks and went to sleep.

Aonungs pov/

The sully family's home is beautiful and i'm still pretty confused about what mo'at said, transferring Spiders spirit into an avatar?. I couldn't sleep so I got out of my hammock and walked around the forest. I stayed close to the tree they called hometree so i didnt get lost. As I was walking around I felt someone tap my shoulder "why are you up so late?" neteyam asked. "I couldn't sleep," I said. "Why?" he asked. "I don't know, I just couldn't," I said. It was a lie but I couldn't tell him that lo'ak is trying to get me to tell him I like him. He nodded"alright, also follow me" he said before grabbing my arm and running. After a bit of running we were standing in front of a beautiful tree. "This place is beautiful," I said. "This is our spirit tree, this is where spider's spirit is going to be transferred to his new avatar body," neteyam said. "This place must be a lot more special than a normal spirit tree then?"  I asked. He nodded. We left the spirit tree and walked around a bit more. When we got to a small river neteyam stopped. "This was where I caught my first fish with a bow and arrow, I was only 5 then," he said. It's been about 3 hours since we bumped into each other "i have a question" "hmm?" " you're also the son of a chef so do you ever feel overwhelmed and a bit pressed to find a mate?" "yeah a bit but i don't think the person i like likes me back" i said. "Well she actually got your attention then she's a lucky girl" he said. "She? I never said the person was a girl ""oh? Well who is he?" before i could answer the question i noticed the sun was starting to rise "the sun is coming up we should probably get back to the others" i said. He nodded and we walked back. As we were eating breakfast with the others I wouldn't stop thinking about the night prior, why did he want to know so bad? After breakfast  we went to the tree of souls and there was a bunch of na'vi sitting around the tree, at the bottom of the tree's trunk layed spiders avatar body and then spider. Kiri looked worried and when I asked why she explained what happened to her mother when they tried to do this.

I'm lazy so the last day of their stay at the sullys homeland
Also this is what spider looks like just ignore the human Kiri :^

I'm lazy so the last day of their stay at the sullys homelandAlso this is what spider looks like just ignore the human Kiri :^

Neteyams pov/

We took the group to the floating mountains so rotxo, tsireya, aonung, and spider could get an ikarian. It took aonung 2 days to get used to flying his ikrain. Today tsireya had the idea to make necklaces or bracelets before we go home so we did. Me and tsireya went to get some stuff to make them and on our way back we heard lo'ak and spider talking to aonung. "Have you told him yet?" "no not yet" "come on dude he definitely likes you back just tell him" "how though" (that went like lo'ak aonung spider aonung) i then heard kiri and rotxos voice "guys don't pressure him, maybe he's not ready to tell him?" kiri said "no i want to tell him i just don't know how" aonung said. "Just tell him how you feel Skxawng" rotxo said. Tsireya walked in the room before me and i walked in and just acted like i didnt hear anything they said. We all thought it was a good idea to make matching bracelets for all of us, I made one for tuk as well. We went to bed because it was late but I woken up but aonung shaking me "im up" i said as i got down from my hammock. "What do  you need?" i asked "i umm" "is this about what you and the others were talking about when me and tsireya were getting stuff for the bracelets?" I asked. He seemed kinda shocked but then nodded. "I'm sorry i didnt know you heard that i should probably go" he said and turned around to walk away."i see you aonung" i said. He turned back around "wait, what did you say?" he asked, he sounded shocked and confused "i said i see you" i answered. He hugged me which I wasn't expecting. "I see you neteyam"  after like 20 minutes of of hugging aonung left go of me "i just noticed how your shorter than me" aonung said he laughed a bit too "hey i'm not that short its only by like uhh not that much!" I said as I crossed my arms and looked away "still shorter" he said as he hugged me from behind "hey neteyam?" "hmm?" I turned around so that I was facing him and then I heard someone say "uhh sorry am I interrupting something?"

Spiders pov/

I woke up for some reason so i got down from my hammock but when i turned around to leave the home tree i seen aonung holding neteyam, damn he actually told him im guessing "uhh sorry am i interrupting something?" i said. Neteyam jumped and pretty much pushed aonung away from him. I tried my best not to laugh but I couldn't help it.

The next day

We all said our goodbyes to the forest and got on our ikrains, thankfully none of us had to ride an ikrain together. The whole time I would fly by neteyam or aonung I would make harmless jokes. Sense everyone here but neteyam kiri and lo'ak are not used to flying long distances. We took a break on some islands on the way but we still got back when we were supposed to. It's so weird but also cool being one of the na'vi now. Once we landed on the beach tuk and mom checked us all for injuries. Aonung and tsireya ran to their parents, I'm assuming they were talking about what they did. Rotxo ran to his parents too. Me and all 4 of my siblings went inside our hut with our parents to also talk about what we did. We talked about them teaching me and the 3 teal na'vi how to ride a ikrain and when we got our own. We talked about making bracelets and seeing mo'at. Then neteyam gave tuk the bracelet he made for her "here now you match the other 7 of us" he said. "Thanks nete it's really pretty!" she said as she handed it to mom to help her put it on. After about2 hours of talking and then eating dinner we all went to our rooms but i went to neteyams room. "Hey neteyam" i said as i sat in front of neteyam who was making another choker necklace for himself "hello spider, do you need something?" he said back. "Yeah I have a question, are you and aonung together?" neteyams face went a darker shade of blue. "I'm not sure yet but don't say anything about what you saw last night alright?" he said. I nodded "alright, anyways i'm going to bed so goodnight"  i said as i walked out of his room

Word count:1634