part 5

Noones pov/

As the group of friends swam around in the water and just hung out the sun started to set and it was soon eclipse and they heard thunder in the distance, the teens all went their separate ways. Once the sully children slept on the floor in the tuk and kiris room because it's the biggest. Tuk, neteyam, and kiri are scared of thunder so during thunderstorms all the siblings sleep in the same spot on the floor as a way to calm the 3 siblings to help them sleep. They also do this when one or more siblings go through something. On the other hand with tsireya and aonung. Tsireya is scared of thunder as well but they sleeps on the floor in her moms room, ronal sings to tsireya to distract her from the thunder as aonung sleeps in there so his sister don't feel like its not normal to sleep in your parents room when your scared.(fun fact about your lovely author/me i get scared so much during the night because of the scary stuff i watch, my mom started to turn the wifi off at 6pm so i couldn't watch scary stuff before bed). The next morning the sully family were woken up by the sound of a horn "Our brothers and sisters have returned!" tsireya shouted before getting on her ilu. The sully kids got on their ilu( -tuk, she's too little to ride an ilu so she's on an ilu with her mother). Lo'ak caught up with tsireya and they swam towards tsireyas spirit sister. Aonung got on his ilu and as he was going to his spirit brother he saw neteyam smiling at the beautiful sight. "Neteyam!" aonung said as he made his ilu swim towards the forest na'vi. "Come with me, i want to show you my spirit brother," aonung said. Neteyam followed aonung as he swam to a tulkun that was very hyper.

Neteyams pov/

Aonung did a bunch of hand signs which I did not understand but I was amazed by how beautiful the tulkun looked. After a while everyone calmed down and our group of friends convinced our parents to let us all(again -tuk, sorry) spend the night at the 3 brother rocks(i forgot if thats what there called so oops :^ ) rotxo and spider raced the whole way there as kiri and tsireya were talking about random stuff. And i just kept stopping lo'ak and aonung from fighting. I'm starting to think that's how they communicate. Once we got there the 3 teal na'vi showed us a cave they found that we could use to sleep in. There were some pretty crystals in the cave and the water from the entrance stopped at the sand in the inside of the cave. We all sat down after taking our stuff off our ilus. "Soooooo spider, do ya finally like someone" lo'ak said "so what if i do?" he said "oooooooo who is she" kiri said as she was poking spider nonstop. Spider has become a blushing mess because of kiri teasing him "her name is (random female name)" he said. Rotxo looked at the spider in shock "MY SISTER!?" he shouted. Aonung burst out laughing as spider looked confused "you have a sister?" . this was actually pretty funny but what is up with my siblings falling in love with other siblings. After a while we all made our beds and layed down. We only had enough blankets to make 4 beds because the couples wanted to just cuddle. Spider had brought an extra blanket for himself because well i don't know. We all went to sleep and the next morning I woke up first. I'm not sure why but I did so I walked around the cave and soon stopped when I saw 2 small but beautiful crystals that kinda looked like me and aonungs eye colors. they're about the right size to fit on a necklace. I grabbed them and went to my bag and grabbed some stuff to make a choker scene thair are the only kinds of necklaces I wear. I also grabbed stuff to make a normal necklace. I put the baby blue one on the choker and the yellow one on the normal necklace. I put them back in my bag so i can show aonung later. Tsireya woke up and sat by me. "Morning neteyam" she said."morning tsireya" "you know you can just call me reya right?" "Well then you can just call me nete" "alright nete then wanna help me make breakfast before the others wake up" "sure" we both walked outside the cave. As tsireya made a fire I was catching some fish. After i caught enough fish i went back to tsireya who also had a big leaf on the ground i put the fish on the leef and we both started to gut the fish. "So how's it going with you and my brother?" tsireya asked. "I could be asking you the same thing but its going good, he's really sweet and i can't get over the fact that he's so protective over me every time i go hunting" "ooooooo, anyways same here your brother acts more like a adhd kid that swears like a sailor and would attempt to fight eywa herself if he was challenged to tho" she said as she giggled at her own words "he gets that from my father, mom said that kiris mom told her he tried fighting a thantor one time" she just laughed at the thought of that. Once we were done cleaning the fish we took them down to the water to rinse the blood off them. By the time we got back up to the fire, Kiri was awake and walking out of the cave. "Morning kiri" we both said. "Morning, whatcha makin?" she asked "breakcraft wanna help?" I asked. She nodded and helped carry the fish over to a different leef that didnt have blood on it. The 2 girls then started cooking the fish as I took the blood covered leef and went down to the water to clean it off so we could put the cooked fish on it. I took the leef back to the girls right as one of the fish was done. I decided to weave something for us to use as a plate so we can eat. I grabbed some other large leafs and ripped them into strips. After i was done the girls were done cooking as well so we decided to go in the cave to wake the others up. We got everyone up but spider wouldn't wake up so kiri jumped on him and he woke up real fast.''WHAT WAS THAT FOR KITTY!?""IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST MONKEY BOY!" (in this au spider has called kiri kitty ever since they were little and kiri has called spider monkey boy for as long as she can remember) "food?" spider said as he and kiri stood up and ran outside with the rest of the group(- aonung and neteyam). Aonung hugged me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder "morning teyam" " morning nung" he turned his head and kissed my cheek. "Let's go eat" I said as I grabbed his hand and walked out to the others. After we got done eating we packed our stuff and got back on our ilus. "We should do this more often" "yeah next time you should bring your sister~" "KITTY!" " I WAS JOKING MONKEY BOY!" "Alright, enough fighting and lets already you two" "okayyyy mother nete" i sighed. On the way back it was actually calm. On the way back through a storm hit.

Aonungs pov/

Once the rain started to go down really hard we started to go fast on our ilu trying to get home. I then heard a scream and looked back to see no neteyam anymore. I started to panic the group had stopped as well "you guys get home i'll get neteyam" i said they nodded and left. I made my ilu go underwater and i looked around everywhere until i saw neteyam i went over to him and and signed "lets go we have to get home" "i cant my ankles stuck" he signed back as he keeps trying to get the rock to move. I nodded and tried helping him. After a bit we got the rock to move and we both got on my ilu. We got above water and we both were gasping for air. "It's not safe to be in the water during this bad of a storm" "your right, the 3 brother rocks are closer lets just go back to the cave until the storm calms down" i nodded and agreed to neteyam. I made the ilu go back to the place we previously left and once we were in the cave I got my bag that had our blankets in it and we both sat on the sand and put a blanket over us. "It's cold nung." "I'm sorry teyam, here" moved closer to him and put my blanket over his blanket and hugged him. "Better?" he nodded. I started to play with his hair and after a while he fell asleep. I'm guessing getting his foot unstuck took a lot of energy, it's now eclips and the storm has stopped. Teyam was still asleep so I put the blankets back and put him in front of me on my ilu so I could hold onto him. I made sure to stay above water on the way back but once I picked neteyam up bridal style and walked him to his family hut. "Thank you for bringing him back, the kids told me what happened," Jake said. "No problem, but you should probably check his ankle, he got it stuck under a rock because of the storm"
(don't ask why there's so many storms, someone pissed off eywa i guess)
Word count: 1670