part 4

It's now been a month since aonung and neteyam started dating, also lo'ak and tsireya have been dating for 3 weeks, kiri and rotxo just started dating about a week before this chapter takes place

Tsireyas pov/

Me and aonung were hanging out with the sullys and i'm assuming they were just redoing each other's hair because neteyam was doing tuks hair and kiri literally had a spider tied up and was shouting "SHUT IT MONKEY BOY YOU NEED YOU HAIR REDONE IT LOOKS LIKE A RATS NEST!". I sat down with Kiri to watch her do spider hair. Aonung was already sitting by neteyam and they were talking about something. "What's going on?" "Every now and again we all help each other redo our hair," she said with a smile. "Where's lo'ak?" "mom is doing his hair, if you want when im done with monkey boys hair i can do your hair" i nodded "alright"

Aonungs pov/

Neteyam and I were talking about some random stuff. "Ok, sense my hair done, it's your turn now!" tuk said and pointed to me. Neteyam giggled which is something I've never heard or seen him do before. I stood up and sat down in front of neteyam so he could do my hair "so why do you all do each other's hair?". "We do this every now and then as a family bonding thing i guess, we've done this ever since i was little but mom and dad were the ones who did our hair" . i smiled knowing that me and tsireya both were aloud to participate in their family stuff, even though tuk kinda forced us to. She literally ran over to lo'ak and told him that when their mom was done with his hair he has to do tsireyas hair. Me and neteyam just talked about random stuff and our somewhat new relationship. It was ok to talk about it because the others talking made it hard to understand what anyone was saying unless you were right beside them. "Hey neteyam, when do you think we're going to tell our parents? '' I asked. "Whenever you want to, I'm pretty sure my parents wouldn't care but I'm waiting until you're ok with telling them" he said as he was putting my hair into small braids. Kiri walked over to us and sat down beside neteyam,"if you're talking about telling your parents about you guys then you should tell them soon being it's been a month since you guys got together and you don't want your family thinking you're hiding it from them" she said. "Alright, I just don't know when to tell them," I said. "Me either" neteyam said. "Alright then once tsrieyas hairs done i'll get the others to go hangout outside so you 2 can tell them by yourselfs, then you'll just have to tell the other 2 when your done" kiri said. And she did just that, as soon as tsireyas hair was done she got everyone to go outside. So now it was just Neteyam and his parents.

Neteyams pov/

Me and aonung stood up and went over to where my parents were sitting, mom was making lunch and dad was talking to her about something. We sat down in front of them and mom stopped cutting whatever she was making. "Do you need something nete? Aonung?" mom said. I nodded "we need to tell you both something" i said. "What caused you to get in trouble for now?" Dad sighed and said. "We didnt get in trouble, we just wanted to say that umm '' I said again. Aonung looked at me and then back at mom and dad "i'm dating your son" he said. Dad chuckled "aww thats sweet" mom said. "Now 2 of my kids are dating the chef's kids and 1 of them is dating their best friend," dad said. "We accept your relationship," mom said. "See I told you they wouldn't mind," I told aonung . "Thank you for accepting us but we have to tell my parents now," aonung said. "Alright, good luck you two" dad said as we stood up and started to walk towards aonungs hut. As soon as aonung walked inside i stopped at the door because ronal was giving me a death stair. "Hello mother and father i need to tell you both something" aonung said as he sat in front of his parents. " What is it aonung?" toniwari said. Aonung looked back at me, he looked nervous but idk what to do so I just smiled. "Umm me and neteyam" aonung paused for a minute "are dating" as soon as aonung said that ronal looked at me again than back at aonung. God she's scary. She then stood up and walked over to me. "Do you love him?" "yes ma'am" "if i find out you break his heart i will pluck your eyes out" she said before walking back to her mate and sitting down. "We accept your relationship" Tonowari and ronal said. "By the way aonung who braided your hair?" Tonowari asked. "Neteyam did, lo'ak did tsireyas hair too" he said. After a bit we both said thanks and we went to hang out with the rest of the group. "Where's tuk?" I asked. "She's hanging out with some of her friends from her classes she's taking," rotxo said. "How'd it go you two?" kiri asked. The others looked kinda confused. "They expected us," aonung said. "SO YOU GUYS ARE DATING!?" spider shouted. Witch kiri just pushed him underwater to shut him up. "Hey, that's not fair!" spider shouted " That sounds like a you problem monkey boy"i. "Ok enough fighting, and yes spider we are" i said.

Word count: 955