part 3

Neteyams pov/

I saw the sky people shooting guns, there were a bunch of dead na'vi and one of the sky people had spider but he was human? When I ran to help spider I felt a strong pain in my chest. When i looked at my chest i saw blood lo'ak grabbed me and pulled me over to my family, mom, dad, lo'ak and tsireya were there. "Dad i want to go home, please dad i" everything went black. When I woke up I was relieved it was just a dream but I walked around the hut to make sure my parents and siblings were ok. Once I knew they were ok I walked outside the hut, I knew it was a dream but I couldn't help but cry. Once I calmed down i layed back on the sand but only a couple minutes later someone sat beside me. "Why are you up this late again neteyam?" someone asked. I sat up and it was aonung "no reason" i said. "Neteyam your eyes are puffy and you sound like you were crying, are you sure your ok?" he said but this time he looked at me. I shook my head "i had a bad dream"

"What was it about?" he asked. I took a deep breath, trying not to cry as I remembered the sight of all the blood and the sounds of screaming. After I was done telling him what I saw he looked shocked. "I didnt know if you and the others were ok" i said but i couldn't hold back my tears this time, aonung hugged me. "It was just a dream ok? we're all alright" he said quietly. I nodded and he kissed the top of my head. "Do you wanna go for a swim to help calm you down?" he asked "mhm" we both stood up "race ya to the water" i said before running towards the water. "HEY THAT'S CHEATING!" he shouted as he ran after me. I got in the water before him so I won. We swam for almost half an hour. "Hey neteyam i have a question" aonung asked. We were both sitting on our ilu above the water. "Hmm?" "well i didnt get the chance to ask you this last night so umm" he paused for a minute. "Will you be my boyfriend?" . i felt my face heat up when he asked that question"mhm" i said. I was kinda shocked that he kissed me but I quickly returned the kiss. It wasn't a rough kiss but it was a long and passionate kiss. After a bit we broke the kiss. " oh shit the suns coming up, we should probably get home" aonung said. I nodded and we made our ilus swim back to the beach. Once we got off our ilus we quickly kissed one more time before walking our separate ways. When I walked inside I saw kiri at the door. "I saw that nete, care to explain?" she said.

Kiris pov/

I woke up to the sound of someone walking around then seen neteyam walk outside. After a while I quietly went outside and heard neteyam talking to aonung about a dream he had and heard him crying, i've never heard him cry so it kinda hurt to hear him cry. After a while they both got up and ran to the water, I just went and sat at the doorway of the hut and waited for them to come back. After a while when the sun started to rise I could see nateyam and aonung getting off ther ilu and before they went their separate ways I saw them kiss. Fuck yeah rotxo has to listen to me for 3 days! Once neteyam walked inside i decided to bug him for fun "i saw that, care to explain?" his face went a whole nother shade of blue. Instead of going to bed we decided to hang out for a bit in the living room and talked for a while.

(sorry this is short)