Accept You

Luhan in surprised when she said that. He thought that Irene really liked him. Like what Sojin said to him. Luhan felt guilty to her, all of this is truly wrong. This is all Sojin planned. Luhan fall in love with her before but he doesn't want to show to her that he had a feelings towards her.

Sojin wants Luhan to become closer to her and abandoned her when she already confess. Of course he happy to be with her. Luhan just acting in front of Sojin that he being closed with Irene. She don't know that Luhan happy to being with Irene everyday. Sometimes, Luhan wants to tell Irene about her friends, Sojin but he not even dare to speake to her.

What Luhan said to her just now, it's all truly from his heart. He thought he will tell about Sojin when she accept him. It seems like he will never ever dare to speak to her.

"Damn it! She doesn't like me? What Sojin tell me it's not true! So Sojin trying to play with me too?" He mumbled to himself. After a minutes, Sojin come in. She looked surprised that Luhan just alone here. "Luhan? Where's Irene? I thought you with that poor girl?" She crossed her arms.

"Sojin, are you lying to me?" Luhan gave a death glared to her. "Huh? About what?" She cocked her eyebrows. Luhan went to her. "You're lying about Irene liked me right?" Luhan clenched his fist. He looks really mad right now. "What? Do you think that I'm making a joke?? Of course she does!" Luhan rolled his eyes. "Liar. Irene NEVER LIKED ME! WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT?! SHE REJECTED ME JUST NOW!" He yelled. Sojin took a stepped back.

"Yahh! What's wrong with you?! Oh wait. Don't tell me that you really love her?" She smirked. Luhan pissed off. "I'M DONE WITH YOUR DIRTY WORKS. I'VE NEVER PLAYING WITH HER HEART. I'M DOING THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO BE CLOSED WITH HER! YOU'RE TRULY BAD! I LOVE HER FROM THE BEGINNING!" He shouted right in front of her face.

Sojin rolled her eyes. "You're not suitable with her. Trust me, your parents will get mad when he knows that you having a relationship with poor girl." She smirked. Luhan walked away from her and took all his stuff and went out. He surprised when Irene standing in front of the practice room. Tears keep falling down on her cheeks. Luhan speechless.

Irene heard everything he said. Irene turned around and walked away from him. "Irene!" Luhan grabbed her wrist. "Wait. It's not-" She cupped his mouth. "I knew everything, Luhan. Thanks playing with my heart. I'm so stupid that I liked you. You're all the same with all people in this school. I realized that I'm just poor girl, I don't deserve with anyone. So, thanks for-" Luhan shoved her hand from his mouth. He leaned closer to her and pressed his lips on her lips.

Irene become numb and her eyes widened. Luhan pulled her closer by hugging her. Irene struggling to push him
"No way he took my first kiss!" Irene's thought.

All the students surrounded them. Some girls whispered, some boys looks surprised with their action and Luhan's friends come over to them. Sojin went out from the room, her jaw slightly dropped. "Luhan!" She shouted causing him broke the kiss and looked around him. "What the-" Luhan's thought.

"Luhan hyung, what are you doing?" Sehun asked. Luhan took a deep breath. Irene was about to go but he quickly grabbed her wrist. "Don't go anywhere, Irene." Luhan turned around to facing her. "Listen, I love you so much. It's sounds crazy but I had been crush on you since the first time we met. I'm telling you the truth now, will you be my girl?" Irene speechless and she still shocked of what he did and said.

All the students become noisy again. His friends, EXO smile widely while looking at them. "She's lucky." Xiumin said. "Yeah. I hope she said yes to Luhan Hyung." D.O mumbled. "Luhan.." she started to crying. "Stop it, Luhan! Are you crazy? Yah! Enough! You're too much acting!" Sojin shouted. Luhan clenched his teeth. "Don't listen to her." He cupped her face. Irene took a glanced at her. She shoved his arms.