Continue for My Crush Chapter

hi guys, I was just realized there is a part missing AGAIN. Here is the continue. damn how many times I have to unpublished.

***

"Are you okay?" He asked while leaning against the wall. My cheeks heated up. "Err.. I'm okay." I smile shyly. "I think, we need to know about each other. Mind if we have lunch together after school?" Did...he..asking..me..out?
"N-Ne." He smile widely. Omo, he's so cute!!

At the restaurant.

I have lost my apetite. He order a fried chicken for me. I'm really shy with him. I can't even bother to eat. Omo! It's enbarassing!

"Hey, what's wrong? Aren't you hungry??" He asked. I bit my lower lips, I felt my cheeks hot. "Err.. Yeah. I'm hungry. I eat now." I smile awkwardly. He smiled and ate his food. I started to eat. "Oh, what is your full name?" I looked up at him. "Bae.. Joo Hyun." He nodded. "Wow, nice name. I'm Lu Han." I chuckled. "I knew." We laughed.

"So, we're going to dance together. Are you ready for that?" I nodded. "Yeah, but it's still awkward for both of us." I said. Omo omo, he smile again! I might die here! Someone help me!! "Yeah, I know that. It's okay, it just the beginning for us. I hope we can get along." He took a sip his orange juice. I smile shyly and drink my juice.

**

After a few months later, I finally can get along with him. It's like we're closed friends. He always looking for me when it comes to recess time. Me and Sojin always hanging with him. He is so cool. Now, everyone talked about us. I know they hate us together. I'm just a poor girl. Tsk. Rich people doesn't use his brain for life.

I walking to my class, I stopped when I saw Sojin pulled Luhan's arms. They are going to somewhere. I decided to followed them. They both going inside the lab. I hiding behind the door, I heard they laughed.

"Good acting, Luhan!" Sojin clapped her hands. My eyes widened. Acting?

"Well, thank you." He said. Sojin laughed.

"Yahh, you know what. Irene almost everyday talked about you to me. I'm getting sick of this! She really thinks that you liked her!hahaha..she's so weird. How can she love someone who doesn't love her." I gasped. Sojin... How could you..

"I don't like her. It's disgusting!" Luhan..'︿'

"She's a low standard. No way! You will going to having a date with her."

"I might kiss her after this-" He said.

A single tears dropped, I quickly wiped it. So, they are just toying me? Sojin and Luhan? Oh God, I thought she was a nice person ever! Why she doing this to me?! She is not my friend anymore from now on! They are toying me...how could you, Luhan.. I thought you really liked me. So this is all her plans?! I can't believe this!

I walked away from them and went inside my class. All my classmates staring at me because I'm crying. I know that. It's hurts my feelings. I saw Sojin went inside the class and sat beside me. She looked surprised. "Omo, are you okay?!" She cupped my face. I shoved her hands softly. "Na gwaenchana." I looked away. Fake! It's all fake!

Practice room

I practice my dance alone, since today we don't have. I just want to cry alone here. I don't have anyone to comfort me. I think with dance I can forget everything.

But then, someone went inside. I gasped when I saw Luhan take off his sweater and putting down his school bag. Omo etteoke!!! "You're here. I thought you're already home." He said. I don't even bother to answer him. "Hey, let's practice together?" Huh?! No.way! I don't want! Aishh! Etteoke?! I want to avoid him. He might do something. Kiss! Yeahh! He said just now! "Irene, are you okay? You seems like miles away." He caressed my hair. I bit my lower lips. Omo, he treat me like he is my boyfriend but.. It just fake.

"Ah, I'm okay. S-Sure." He smile widely. We started to dance together. I stared at his face. I feel mad and hate him more. He looked at me with weird looks. It seems like he knows something isn't right. You think, I don't know what your plans. Suddenly, I fell down on the floor. "Irene!" I groaned in pain. He helped me with pinched my right ankle.

I stared at his eyes while he concentrate on my ankle. How can you be with me? Even though, you know that you lied to me? How can you act like this way? I shoved his hand and slowly stood up. "I don't need your help." I said coldly. "Mwo? Why? Your ankle-" I cut his words off. "No. I'm okay. Just continue." He stared at me. I quickly looked away. Should him looking at me like that? You hate me right! Erghh! Can you just look somewhere else! You makes me fluttered...

"Irene... I need to tell you something.." He pulled my arms. My eyes widened. "What?" I asked. "Sojin..." He stopped. Sojin? What now?! "Sojin? What?" I asked coldly. He looked away. He took a deep breath. "I liked you." My jaw dropped open. He confessed to me? But why.. "What are you saying, Luhan?" He rubbed his nape. "I.. I think I love you." He held my chin. I stared on his eyes. No, don't trust him! He will kiss me! I know that. Is that your plan Luhan? I already knew it.

"I don't think so. You don't love me in real right? Just forget about your words to me. You're lying to yourself. Oh, one more thing, I've never have a feelings towards you. I just considering you as a friends." just for today, you're my friend. Not my crush anymore. I adored you but you give me a bullshit! "What? I thought... I thought. You like me too." He stuttered. "Yeah, me too. I gotta go. See you tomorrow, my friend." I walked to pick up my bag and rushly went out.

Tears can't stop falling down. I wiped my tears with my back hands. He's lying! How could you do this to me.. What I've done? Thanks To God for telling me the truth. If I didn't know, maybe I accept him now.

____________________________________________________________