The End

"I want you." I stared at her with full of anger. "What?" Luhan shook his head and held my hand tightly. "Luhan! You don't like her right?! Am I right?! You're still acting aren't you? Luhan! please.. I love you." She cried. I lowered my head. All this time, she loves him? When I told her that I have crush on him.. She must be hurt. That's why she hates me?

"Stop talking nonsense, Sojin. We're now officially couple. So you better stop your acting now." He said coldly. She shook her head and went closer to him. "No. No. I don't lie to you! She lied to you! Please, I'm begging you. Please.. just leave her." She gripped his shirt. I've become speechless. How could she betrayed me because of one guy? "Irene! Let go his hand right now! You don't deserve him." Frowned. That's what I feel. She suddenly, slapped harshly right on my cheeks. "Sojin! What are you doing?!" I held my cheeks and started to cry. Luhan hugged me tightly. "Irene, are you okay?" He caressed my cheeks.

"Sojin, go away from us! I HATE YOU. GO!" He yelled. "You will regret this!" She walked away. He cupped my face. "Hey, are you okay?" I sobbed. He hugged me back. "I'm sorry." He pulled out and rubbed my cheeks with his hand. I hate Sojin. But why I'm so weak to fight back?!

--

A month later, me and Luhan become more closer. We always spent time together, study together and we even spent time with our family. Today, I brought breakfast for Luhan. He said he loves when I cooked for him. He said it was delicious. So, I decided to bring food for him. I'm waiting for him in front of the school because we promised to each other we will meet here always.

I took a glanced at my wrist watch, he never late. I looked around and then I saw a figure ran to me. I flinched. "Luhan?" He taking a breath and he's sweating. I chuckled. "sorry, I woke up so late today." He rubbed his nape. I grinned and handed to him my handkerchief. He took it and smiled. "Let's go." He held my hands and we went inside the school.

"So, today we're going to the library right? After school?" He landed his arms on my shoulder. I nodded my head. "Yeah, I want you to teach me chemistry. I knew you good at it." He shook his head. I furrowed my eyebrows. "But you got A's right?!" I exclaimed. He chuckled. "I'm good at seduce people. Especially you." He whispered. My cheeks heated up.

Oh please.. He started his sweet words.

"Luhan!" I hit his arms. He laughed loudly. "Okay, I will help you okay." We stopped in front of my class. "Take care. After school okay?!" He pinched my cheeks. I grinned and handed to him his breakfast. "This. I made it for you. Eat your breakfast okay?!" Luhan smile widely and tucked my hair. "Araseo. Anyyeong." he waved his hand and headed to his class. I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

I went inside the class, now everyone smiling at me but just one person couldn't accept me until now. It was Sojin. She always said a bad thing about me. But I don't have a choice beside I just keep my mouth shut. Jinjja.. I miss the old her. She was so nice. She is the one who back up me from the others who is insulting me. Now, She is the one who become that bad person.

I still sit beside her, I pulled the chair backwards and sit on it. Sojin pissed off. I bit my upper lips and take out my book to read. Sojin quickly took my book and throw it away. I was surprised. "Sojin.." She rolled her eyes. Okay.. This is too much. "What is wrong with you?" I asked coldly. She looked at me then smirked. "Wow, looks who's talking!" All eyes on me.

"Sojin.. This is too much okay. Why are you like this?" I asked with soft voice. She chuckled. "What? I didn't hear you." I pursed my lips and ignored her. "I don't think Luhan so in love with you. You're nothing. Your status is really down. Oh I think you already know something.. Luhan and I planned it. You know what, he still acting." She laughed evily. I lowered my head.