Cant tell

A/n-This story sucks, just letting you know.

Disclaimer; mention of homophobia.

I had just gotten home after losing a mission to get whatever the hell the foot clan stole from a museum or whatever.

"You could try a little harder Y/n" My brother Raph says.

"You could have tried to stop leo from being a dumbass and messing up our mission!" "I'm going to my room." As I walk to my room, I think about what I could've done differently.

'Maybe I should have tried harder.'

My phone starts to ring, it's Cassandra.
"Hey, what's up?" I say in a sweet voice.

"Nothing, just wanted to see if I could come over." She replies.
Oh, I love her voice.
"Of course you can. Need directions?" "Nah, I'm good. See you soon. Love you." She says as she hangs up the phone.

'Love you...'
"Love you..."
Did she say that?

"What y/n?" Donnie says.
"Nothing! Just talking to myself.."
"Ok.. just making sure you're not talking to your boyfriend or whatever. You don't have a boyfriend right?" He says making direct eye contact with me.

"Nope...still single." "OK. Just checking. Y'know if you're dating or have feelings for someone, you can tell me." God, I can't tell him that I have feelings for her now! What will he say!? He obviously thinks I'm with a guy. What will he think when he finds out- "Y/n, did you hear me?" He says getting closer. "I gotta go!" I run to my room and shut the door. I can't let him know. I can't let Anyone know.

Im to scared to let anyone know what I am. Not with what I'm seeing on the news, the streets, and at work. I don't want to end up like that. I don't want them to hate me.

"Hey, you ok?" I hear someone at the door. It's Cassandra! "Hey! How are you? Did you need something?" "Nah just wanted to say Hi." "That's nice, wanna watch YouTube? Maybe play some Mario cart?" I ask, hoping she says yes. "Hell yeah!" She screamed with extra energy in her voice. "Let's go!" Wait for me!" I say as I run up behind her.

I wish I could tell you how much I love you Cassandra