Telling him

A/N- IM BACK‼️

"Sooo, You and Cassandra...Are married in the future? Why isn't she happy?" Mikey says. "I don't know. She won't even talk to me." I start to get teary-eyed. "Well... maybe it just shocked her." He replied.

"It shocked me too. But...she didn't look happy." My mind was racing with negative thoughts. "Hey, font be upset. Just calm down. Do you want me to talk to her?" He asks. "No! That'll just make things weird." I say "Make what wierd Y/N?" Donnie says. "Nothing. Just talking to Mikey about...something." I replied. "Y/N, are you ok? You've been acting wierd ever since Cassy got here." Leo says. "How about, we talk about our future, since Casey knows us." As Casey starts talking about our future I can't help but feel like someone is staring at me. I turn around and see Cassandra looking at me. She gives me a small wave. I do nothing, she hasn't been talking to me, why would I do anything for her?

I get a notification from my phone, it's a text message.

Cassandra💖💖:When we get alone time, can we talk?

Me: sure.

I smile. I wonder what she's gonna say.

"And what about Y/n's future?" Donnie asks. "Ummm...Her future is nice I guess. She and Mo-Cassandra, saved everyone a lot."

Jesus Casey. You'll blow my cover.

"We're here."