My son?

A/n-Hell is your favorite word.

Me and Cassandra are watching Daz games, her favorite YouTuber, when we suddenly hear a knock at the door. "Hold on." I say, getting off of the bed. I open the door and I see Donnie. Oh no, does he know?

"Come down, both of you."

Shit...

We go down and see this boy with long straight hair and what looks to be clothes straight from the trash. He's tied to a chair and unconscious. "Looks like you." I say to Cassandra as she chuckles.

"Sensei?" The boy says as he is just waking up from being unconscious for about an hour or 2. Leo jumps back, startled.

"It's you, All of you, together! I missed you guys!"
Missed us? He doesn't even know us!

"What the hell are you talking about?! You don't even know us!" I
Yell. "Mom, is it really you?" He says. Mom? MOM?! is he mental?! "MOM?!" I shout. "What the hell are you talking about?! You better start explaining to us what the hell is going on!" "Y/n calm down!" Raph says, obviously confused on what the boy is rambling about.

"I have a photo of all of us. Here, take a look."
I snatch the photo from his belt. It...was all of us..
"I know that this sounds crazy but, I'm from the future "

Future? I couldn't help bit let out a little chuckle while everyone else was laughing hysterically. "It's true! I've come to warn you about the Kraang!" "The kraang?" Papa says, obviously worried. "Papa, you can't seriously believe what he's saying."

As he starts explaining what the Kraang is, Cassandra holds my hand out of fear. I don't blame her, I mean, Aliens? Those shouldn't even be real. Sure I've fought mutants, and literal demons, but Aliens? Really?

As Papa finishes talking, the boy says, "Master Leo told me to find you. He wants us all to stop the Krang. Mater Leon lardo drew a picture of what is going to bring him back and open the portal."
I turn over the photo. It's the same thing we tried to get back from the foot clan.

Leo...

We all turn to Leo with anger in our eyes. Mostly in Raphs. Leo goes over to the boy and says "Um, did future, awesome, amazing me tell you what to do if that already happened? Cause that already happened..." Stupid leo!

"Oh no we're too late." The long haired boy sighs in defeat.

"No we're not." Raph says. "Cause we know where they're headed and we know what we have to get back." He looks towards Leo. "And we do it Together."

"Um..can someone untie me now?"
"Oh sorry." Cassandra heads towards him and unties him. "What's your name?" She asks him.
"Casey." He replied. "I'm Cassandra and this is y/n. She's your mom right?" She asks him. "Yes, you are too!"

"What?!" We both shout.
Is she my wife?

"What's wrong?" Mikey asks.
We all look at each other with panic in our eyes. "Nothing! Just talking." I say.

What the hell is Cassandra gonna think now?