Cowabummer

A/n- your weapon is a fan that radiates heat or can send powerfully shock waves to the opponent. It looks like this but your favorite color. And cool designs on it. Also, longest chapter so far.

It was an awkward drive to the foot clans base. Casey sat between me and Cassandra, smart choice. She hasn't talked to me since she found out Casey was our son.

The atmosphere was so thick you could cut it with a knife. (Amazing world of Gumball reference)

Donnie was driving, he turned around when he saw that I wasn't talking to anyone, and I always talk. Mostly about interests.

"You good Y/N? You're less chatty than normal." He says, making everyone look at me, except Cassandra. "I'm fine, except, the end of the world and all." I replied.

"We'll be fine." Raph butts in saying. "We aren't going to let anything happen to anyone."

I look at Cassandra. She's just looking at the floor. Casey leans towards my ear and says, "Why is she so shocked? I thought you two were dating." "Where did you hear that?" I ask. "Well, in the future, you and mom told me that you both get together at 14. You are 14, right?" "We're 13." Oh..this was even more awkward. I mean it's not his fault, poor thing doesn't even know what year it is.

"It's not your fault, ok. You didn't know. I just wish that she...nevermind." I say. He looks at me with sorrow in his eyes and turns away.

I turn my head away too.
I hear talking next to me, when I turn around, Casey was whispering something to Cassandra. She looked shocked at what he had just told her. As soon as they see me looking at them, they stop talking. Cassandra only looks at me for two seconds before she looks at the floor again. What's that all about?

"We're here. Let's get ready team." Raph says enthusiastically. I grab my weapon, and Casey and Cassandra are talking again. God, if only she could talk to me instead!

"Y/n, you have been acting weird all day. Even Mikey noticed that something was wrong." My thoughts were interrupted by Leo talking to me, obviously concerned. "I'm fine, Leon. Go talk to Mikey or something, just leave me alone." He says nothing as he walks away.

*Time skip*

"Don't you think you're lair is a bit 'lacking?" I hear someone say. It Hypnopotmis. (Did I spell that right?) I never really liked him that much, he was always a bit off.

Anyway, blah blah, armor, team, army, blah blah, portal. "Boooring." Leo says. "Leo!" Raph says. "Whaaat? He's taking way to long to finish." Leo replies.

Okay, fight fight fight, Blam! I am suddenly knocked straight (gay) into the wall!
"Y/n! Oh my gosh, you good!?" I hear someone say. It's...April. "I'm ok April, don't worry about me." Her face softens when she sees how beaten up I am. I hear Raph and Leo arguing but I can't hear what they're talking about, my head hurt to much for me to focus on them.

Suddenly these weird looking pods come and everyone get in them. It takes me a while to get in mine, but the second I get in, I see Leo rushing towards the portal.

What is that idiot doing?