26.

Maria
My mind is still in the in between place after Roel scrambled it with his tongue. Hearing him be rude to another person who is just doing their job made me sour and I didn't see the teenager looking at me in any way other than a patron for the night.
A warm hand gently presses against my lower back and Roel guides me towards the table. He's positioned himself so I'm in front but everyone in the restaurant can see I'm with him, or he's with me. The replacement waiter guides us passed a privacy curtain to an intimate booth thats lit with soft lights and hands both menus to the asshole sat next to me.
Continuing his shitty behaviour, Roel keeps hold of my menu and acts like I'm not even here. He doesn't even look at what's to offer and rattles his order off. "Two house specials, a Saint and a Sinner." Holding the leather bound envelopes out to the waiter I act like I was asked before he can walk away. "Caesar salad, no dressing and a sparkling water please." My manners offend Roel's brute ways and he grinds his jaw as the waiter leaves.
It's easier than people think to ignore someone, you keep your face relaxed but your spine straight. The hardest thing is controlling the movement of your eyes. It's your bodies natural instinct to be aware of any danger so your senses will always tune in to your surroundings. That's how I know Roel's moved closer and his arm is on the back of the booth despite looking the other way.
His hand lands on my knee moving under the skirt of my dress as the spot on the wall becomes even more fascinating. Roel moves closer and his fingers tighten against my thigh. "I bet you break before he comes back." Instead of taking the bait, I change the point of my attention and watch everyone else. From our booth, they can't see inside but I have a clear view of the people on a date with their partners or friends.
No one is looking at us when Roel lifts my thigh and drapes it over his. There's a war inside of me wanting to stop him and needing him to keep going. The first brush of his knuckles over the lace covering me has the latter winning. Lips press against my shoulder before they brush my ear and I nearly miss the whisper it's so low. "You can try to hide but your soaked cunt gives you away."
The filthy words are masked by a sweet gesture and soft lips press into my cheek. My hearts beating too fast at the prospect of anyone looking up and seeing me flushed with Roel wrapped around me. The table cloth covers what he's doing but it's obvious. Pulling my panties to the side the slow strokes continue against my bare pussy, my thighs dropping open giving him access and telling him I need more.
Cupping between my legs, Roel gives me more pressure, my hips rocking automatically but he slaps against my entrance in warning. "Lean forward and lift up angel." The soft voice mixing with desire coursing through me makes me obey. Keeping one foot planted on the ground as I lean forward and up, Roel holds my thigh so I'm steady and his palm strokes down my back. The mix of tender and carnal is his speciality and his fingers dig into my ass as he positions his hand under me.
Pulling me open Roel stretches his fingers on my thigh and ass until they meet between my legs. Two fingers roughly push into my from behind at the same time his thumb strokes my clit from the front and our waiter decides now is the best time to come back. Trying to close my legs and stop Roel, he traps one between his knees and my breathing gets more frantic. Keeping my voice low, I try to get him to see sense. "He's going to see." Following my line of sight, Roel has the filthiest smirk on his face and tightens his hold on my leg.
Resting his forehead on my temple, we both watch as the distance is getting shorter between us and the audience. "Be a good girl and go back to hiding what you feel inside." The harsh words are softened with lips pressing into my cheek and Roel straightens, his fingers are still inside me. Digging my nails into his thigh he doesn't stop and curls his fingers stroking my inner walls. The pressure against my clit increases with each step the waiter takes until I hide behind my hair as he pulls the curtain aside.
Glassware and plates are set on the table but I don't look up. My bottom lip will have a permanent mark of my teeth I'm biting so hard and Roel fucks with me more. Using the thumb of his hand under me, he circles my puckered hole. My hips are moving slowly searching for release and trying not to bring attention to myself. The conversation between Roel and the waiter isn't even sinking into my brain for me to understand.
Footsteps get further away until they come back and everything pauses, a soft whisper brushing my shoulder. "Head up, engjëlli." My head snaps up and I pull any mask I can mentally find as the first waiter who greeted us takes the final two steps to stand at our table.
I don't know what Roel is going to do but the smile on his face is definitely not a promise of anything good. "My wife is stunning, isn't she?" The hard edge to his voice and question has me digging into his thigh harder. My face heats as the teenagers eyes come to me and I try to dig my heel into Roel's leg so he feels the embarrassment. "Yes Mr Çami, she's beautiful. You're a lucky man." The poor boy is scared and can't hide the tremor in his voice.
The dormant fingers start up again I cover my face with my free hand, physically hiding when my brain looses its ability to. "How old are you?" His voice is unaffected like Roel isn't currently fucking me with both hands. Losing the ability to hear their conversation when the thumb on my clit joins in, I keep my face buried in my palm. I'm zoned out trying not to moan when Roel's deadly voice breaks through. "Marketing, so you know the saying sex sells?" He pauses waiting for an answer and pushes the middle finger of the hand at the front of my thighs towards my entrance. "What people forget to include us, it can also get you killed. You ever eye fuck my wife again I'll take the eyeballs you can't control and choke you with them. Am I understood?" The panicked yes that comes out disappears as footsteps rush away.
Soft lips press into my shoulder and Roel speaks against my skin. "My hands are busy, be a good wife and feed me." The hand on my face slowly slips down and I shakily pick up the knife and fork. Pushing the middle finger poised at my entrance into me, everything clenches at the feeling of being stretched. Roel doesn't rush me as I carefully cut the oversized steak and hold the fork up to him. Wrapping his lips around the tines, jade eyes stare into my soul with a smile creasing them at the corners.
Gesturing to the table with his chin, Roel's eyes harden. "Now you, if you miss a bite I'll bend you over this table and fuck you until you forget your stupid fucking diet." Staring between his eyes it's not an empty threat but a promise he would love to fulfil.
Cutting into the steak the pressure against my back hole and clit intensifies. "Good girl, you're going to feed both of us while I stretch this cunt." The meat is touching my lips when Roel pushes another finger inside of me. Using the two forefingers of each hand he does as he said, his thumbs moving in tandem at the front and back and I bite at whatever is in front of me to stop the scream trying to escape.
Alternating between feeding him and myself I have to take breaks when it gets too much. Scissoring both sets of fingers inside of me I grind down feeling my climax build and Roel slows his movements. His lips land on my shoulder again breaking up each word. "Keep going baby. I want you to finish at the same time." The air leaving my lungs is shaky copying my muscles as I pick up the utensils again. Holding the fork to his lips, Roel's smile is full of tenderness and I nearly miss what he says from how low he delivers the words. "Such a good wife to me."
He blinks it away and his touch turns brutal seeing there's nothing on the plate in front of us. "You're dripping down my wrists. Cum for me engjëlli." The thumb against my back hole pushes harder but doesn't enter me and I break apart. Tightening my leg wrapped around Roel's, my back arches and I stab the table with the knife and fork. Glass clinks from the force but I'm trying not to fucking scream and the a whimper escapes me.
All of my limbs turn to jelly and Roel pulls out of me. Dipping two fingers into his Sinner cocktail, he swirls the liquid and holds my nape so I watch as he brings the crystal to his lips. "A sinners redemption." He looks so proud of himself for the word play and a laugh bubbles out of me. It's light and airy a sound unfamiliar coming from me.
Taking his other hand I look for my drink, the saint. Gold leaf covers the rim and I carefully use his two fingers to stir the liquid. Pulling them out, I bring them to my lips and clean him up. "A saints corruption." Roel looks shocked and then his eyes fill with an emotion I can't decipher turning soft. Opening his mouth no words come out and he closes it shaking the thoughts away.
My own plague me, without the chemicals clouding my brain the room comes back to me and I look around making sure no one saw us. A couple on the table to our right looks over and I want to hide under the table. Trying to act unaffected the cocktail serves as my distraction. It's sweet and has a slight tartness to it the gold leaf doesn't taste of anything only there for decoration and I stare over the rim watching the couple who won't look away. There's no disgust on their features just small smiles as they hold hands in the middle of the table.
Snapping me away from my staring, a cloth napkin moves across my face and I follow it. Roel wipes his hands and carefully folds the material putting it into his pocket. Cutting off my question at his weird behaviour he pulls me to his side and looks at the couple. "He wishes she would do the same and the woman is thinking what I do to you when we're alone." His ego is fucking enormous, even if he can back it up.
Roel shakes his head and changes his observation. "No, she wants to know what makes me worthy." Giving him my full attention I wait for the rest and Roel cups my neck stroking my cheek with his thumb as he gently enlightens me. "Everyone knows a woman won't soften for a man unless he shows her that he deserves it." There's more meaning to his words and longing as keeps brushing my skin and his eyes lighten, little flecks of lighter green coming through.