87.

Roel
I've removed the ties around our wrist and Maria is curled up on my chest too exhausted to move. She done so well for me, my angel took flight and fell so many fucking times she can't even open her eyes right now.
Stroking her hair back she lets out a blissful moan and her hands blindly touch any part of my body she can reach. "Am I a billionaire now?" The quiet question has a laugh wanting to escape. Kissing her shoulder I try not to be an asshole but I can't help myself letting the taunt free. "Not yet angel, you only got to six." Her head moves slowly and I expect her to be sad but she's smiling, the emotion reaches her eyes making them more beautiful than the clear coasts people dream of seeing.
It's muted by uncertainty and Maria opens her mouth but nothing comes out. Trying again, her voice is quiet like she's scared the volume will add fuel to her fear. "I want to try something." Pushing my own nervousness aside, I nod waiting for insight.
She doesn't tell me as she surveys the room we're in. Her eyes keep going back to restraints that blend into the wall. The room isn't built to look like anything but a normal bedroom, The Basement is direct in its reason for being there. Umbra is quiet comfort with the items tucked away and more of an adventurous hotel than a sex club.
Filling with more uncertainty I try to coax her back to me with the little information I have. Keeping my voice low so I don't spook her, I ask. "You want me to tie you up?" My temptress comes back and some of her nerves have gone being replaced with a lustful gleam in her deep blues. Shaking her head no she speaks slowly and leans into me. "Nice try pretty boy." Her finger is marking a path up my chest and she speaks the rest against my lips as she stares between my eyes. "I want to tie you up."
My dick is still hard and it jumps at the thought of having her hands on me. Holding her nape so I can feel my life's pulse against my palm, my angel looks back at me filling with power. "You want me bound so you can have your wicked way with me wife?" She nods and I choke back the groan that wants to escape.
I'm game for whatever the fuck she wants to do to me. My preference for control is nothing over my need for Maria. Flattening her palm on my chest, she pushes wanting space and straddles me erasing it as soon as it's given.
Her desire has a deeper meaning that she gives me a glimpse of while torturing me without any intention to. "I want my strong husband, I want to know that I control him like he controls me." Her lips ghost over my cheek on the way to my ear and her voice is husky with lust. "I want to taste you."
This woman has the wrong notions on life, she thinks I'm strong when I'm taking it from her. I'm a weak fuck without her. I'm a weak fuck with her, her strength is immeasurable and I'll always be in awe of it.
Lifting her with me, I don't let my angel go and she wraps her legs around my waist wanting the same. They shake when I set her on her feet and I keep my arm banded around her lower back to make sure my angel doesn't fall without me.
I know I have smug satisfied smirk on my face and it forces the temptress out. She's killing me and the nerves make me hesitate. I'm not worried about being tied up, I couldn't give a fuck about it. It's the thought of her reaction, and my own. Will those fucking images come back and haunt me? Or will my angel chase them away and replace them in my memory?
Finding an extra reserve my wife stands on steady feet and takes a step back making my arms drop to my side. Fully naked, nothing covering her body she straightens her shoulders and orders. "Arms up." The words have barely left her lips and my hands are in the air, I'm down bad and I'll fucking bark on command if she wants me to.
The restraints aren't high enough to put a strain on my limbs and she reaches them easily. Stepping into my body to wrap the cuff around my wrist my eyes close feeling her against me. They don't open until I'm secured and my temptress steps back assessing me. Her brows come together as she stares at my t shirt and my angel lets the words leave on a whisper to herself. "I wish I could rip it off."
Getting her attention I gesture to my knife on the bed with my chin and instruct her desires. "Get my knife angel." There's hesitance but not the same as before, this is over fear of hurting me not memories threatening to drag her under. My angel is too good, she only sees that blade as a way to hurt rather than an instrument to assist her.
Standing back in front of me, my knife held limply in her hand Maria nervously bites her lip and asks. "What if I hurt you?" My shoulders protest as I take a step forward trying to get to my salvation. Keeping my voice low, she follows it and the worry leaves. "You won't, put a slit in the middle of my collar." If her hand slips and she cuts my skin it's only poetic seeing as she owns the blood in my veins.
My temptress comes back to me as she carefully knocks the fabric making sure the blade doesn't touch my skin. She's too pure of heart, I want to open my fucking chest and put her inside so the world doesn't get anywhere near her again.
Gripping the fabric in each fist, her eyes land on mine and my beautiful temptress gets lighter with the power she feels. The sound of the t shirt tearing makes intensifies the feeling radiating off her and Maria softly kisses the middle of my chest.
Parting my cheek she takes a step back and looks away throwing her comment out at the room like feigning indifference despite the depth of the words. "Such a good husband helping his wife." I'm like a fucking puppy, tail wagging and tongue out over her praise and promising to do anything to have more given.
Flattening both palms on my chest she pushes against me until my back touches the wall. My temptress follows the movement leaving the tiniest fucking gap between our bodies so I don't get any relief. I'm chasing her lips wanting any contact I can get but she never closes the distance and coos. "What do you need, caro mio?"
There's no verbal answer, I need everything and anything. Right now I could blow my load just from the way she's looking at me. Not liking my non answer, she has the same lilt to her voice offering suggestions that make my knees fucking weak. "Do you need me to let you cum?" I'm a pathetic fucking bobble head of lust and she smiles wider. "Should you cum from my hand?"
Maria looks down my body, one hand moving down my abs making me flex until she softly traces my dick over the material struggling to confine it. Slowly bringing her eyes back up to me, the deep blues are darker burning with the need coursing between us. "Or, should I use my mouth?" Fuck me, I'm going to embarrass the fuck out of myself.
Little touches while my dick is still contained and I'm on the edge. Seeing it my wicked temptress gets happier, the twisted smile on her face promising to make it hurt exquisitely. "You do not cum until I tell you." Her voice is harsher and I'd obey if it was a fucking whisper.
I'm locked on her eyes when her delicate hand stops it's tracing and wraps around me without any barrier. "Fuucccckkk." My head falls back as the low groan leaves and the pressure increases in warning. "Keep your eyes on me or I stop." There's a slight tinge of panic in her voice making me snap back to her with a promise to never look away.
Curling her hand around my nape, Maria strokes me from base to tip and her words have more pre-cum leaking out of me. "Good boy, you listen to your wife so well." I'm going to die, she's going to fucking torture me to death from holding back my release.
Soothing the ache of holding it back her lips land on mine, it's soft and comforting as her hand speeds up. My groan breaks free and her evil smile comes out knowing what she's doing. Switching the pace, her hand slows as she fucks my mouth and I take over needing her to fucking know this is a facade. The bullshit restraints aren't keeping me bound, it's my angels request alone that has me here.
Breaking our connection, she doesn't let me go taking a step back and gently stroking me. Collecting my pre-cum on her thumb, Maria swaps hands and keeps her eyes locked on mine as she pushes the pad of her finger between her lips. And fucking moans.
My heart is fucking thundering against my ribs, she's so perfect in every way. Proving my thoughts correct, she holds her palm out and orders. "Spit." I expect her to stroke my dick as soon as it lands on her skin but she keeps rewriting what I know and adds her own.
My tongue works in awe of her and the words leave me on a breath. "My perfect angel." Maria fills with pride and her hand covered in our spit works my dick faster, trying to hold back my release is too fucking much and I beg like I never have before. "Please let me cum, I can't fucking hold it." Pausing in the middle of my dick she grips me and shakes her head with a fake pout on her face. Stroking my cheek with her knuckles my temptress tortures again. "Poor baby, you think you can't take it but I know you can."
She's wrong I can't, my muscles fucking ache from how hard I'm clenching and then she kisses my lips sweetly and moves away before I can deepen it. Maria doesn't look away from me as we both ground each other. The fear snaking up my spine pushes the threat of cumming away as she slowly lowers to her knees. One hand holding my dick the other trails down my body on her descent.
I've always loved having her mouth on me, the way her eyes would stay fixed on mine and she'd swallow around my dick. Her throat contracting and seeing it buried pushing into her pretty little neck. But now there's fear attached to the memories of before from both of us.
Maria loses hers before I do. Releasing a shaky breath she blows the demons away and her tongue is barely a flick against my head but there's nothing but deserved pride on her face as she whispers. "I did it." My throat burns at how strong my wife is and then she turns into the temptress and closes her lips around the tip fully. Pulling my hips back I try to warn her. "I'm going to cum." My voice is loud but she hums and hollows her cheeks feeding more of me into her amazing mouth.
She doesn't take me to the back of her throat or give me the permission I need, Maria lets me go with a wet pop and jacks me as she gives me everything I need. "You're doing so good for your wife caro mio." Flicking her tongue against my slit she collects my pre-cum on her tongue and fucking moans around me. "Fall for me, you can cum now." She holds her mouth open stroking me rougher against the flat of her tongue that's stuck out and my vision goes black with spots of deep blue dancing as I cum more than I ever have in my fucking life.