Introduction:

Diaovol Called all of us to his Palace. He mentioned he wanna talk to about some news. Of course I just followed through and stop questioning why. The longer I stay here the more I just accept how things are in Devildom. 

As I keep walking through the hallways I noticed how elegantly decorated the interior is. Fresh roses of all shades of pinks and reds hung up or in tall Vases. Arranged with other smaller flowers but allowing the rose to shine and be the center of attention. Clean the windows and crimsons curtains. Being tied together by golden ropes.
".... Why do we all have come, why not he just call or even text?"  Belphegor says with annoyance.
Luifcer just ignored the comment and kept walking. 
" Do you think he looks a bit serious now?" I lean towards Mammon whispering to him.
" How can you tell ? He has a resting bitch face"

" Mammon, I can hear you" Luifer said.
We made it to room and where Diaovol stood with Barbatos his butler.
" Glad you made I have have great news!"
He smile brightly towards us.
" Is it just me or why dose your palace
smells like roses?" Asmodeus said.
" Doesn't give it away? you remember a year ago Queen Rose made her appearance in Devildom. And it's time for her another appearance." Diaovol said.
" We don't have to dress like dames right?!" Leviathan looks worrisome for a moment.

" since all of us gotten her trust we don't have to."
I felt the tension that was there a moment ago left the brothers around me.

" instead she decided select a successor of sorts, through a competition to be Princess "
He hold his smile as the brothers stares at him.

" I know something was up but a competition?" Luifer asked. I sense some emotions are stirring up in him. What emotions? I don't exactly know what. But given that a title is on stake means something.
The brother began to talk to back and through with each other while I couldn't help to feel this is familiar. This is like drag, but not just any drag. A drag queen competition where one wins with a crown and the rest leaves.

" you will be ranked on being nobility"
  I see this is like drag.

" Geez that's hard to get around here, desire what we people go by so this will be a big challenge " Leviathan said.
" uh?! You guys are just being too hard on yourself " Asmo He look at brothers with his hands on his hips.
" Mammon it's great knowing you " I put my hand on his back.
" Dude!"
He exclaims. Satan let out a laugh while Asmo let out a giggle and Beel looks at twin who just nodded. Luifer is trying his best not to join into the laughter that this moment.
" Your no better Asmo "
" excuse me!?" He gasped. Eyes widened, his right hand on his chest.
" I'm just being honest " Ezekiel's face went blank as he stand there looking at two demons. One is known for greed while the other has an ego bigger than his- well you know.
This is going to interesting to say the least.

Author's note: I had never wrote a fanfic before but I hope this will be interesting for people read. Also so just gotten into the fandom recently so hopefully I'm staying somewhat true to cannon.