Chapter 2

Tw: mentions of  dysphoria and internal transphobia

Mammon immediately was looking through his closet for something formal to present himself. He asked me come in cause Asmo was too busy with his to care about anyone or anything at this point expect making sure he looks his best to prove he can be the Princess Rose.

His room was what you expect of a lazy teenager or a busy college student. Trash on floor, dishes and some exercise equipments with socks hangings off of them.
He looks keeps on pulling one after another shirts. He keeps putting it on his chest and hold it up.
" what do you think of this?" Then turns to the next choice.
It's great he sees me as one of the boys. Since he is comfortable enough to change in front and we do sometimes play fight. Seems like hell is more excepting of my trans identity than earth. Wow, I know right.
" First of all why anytime I come to your room it's filled with clutter?" I said as sit on the bedside and since it's the best best thing to relax.

" it's none of ya business!, you gotta help me out here-"
Mammon's foot slid off the stool. His arms waves above his head. I immediately got up and try to catch him but his body lands on the ground while I stand a couple inches away from him .

" shit! Shit! Shit!" He winces at the pain.

" oops"

I then got on my knees to comfort him.
" Mammon are okay?"
" dose it look like I'm okay?!"
I just rolled my eyes and try to set him on back on feet again.
He looks so disgruntled it's kinda adorable.

It's a couple hours later I had left Mammon to his own devices with only one thing to say.
" do not wear you sneakers with your suit"

He needs to stop doing that. I went back to my room and dressed myself.

I stood there with my binder on. I'm so happy to be able to feel welcome by the brothers plus Diaovol, Barbatos, Simeon, Solomon.
But the thing is that I'm not blind. I know my body isn't the same say they are but also also changing it maybe slightly different than a demon's body. I do wish I would be able to have a flat chest and too have a lower voice. This reflection hurts to see cause I still see somebody I don't know. I do wish I would able to steal Asmo's image for myself. A beautiful man- not just a man or a girl but a man that isn't afraid to be pretty.

I look away and have my back turn to mirror. I pulled a white button up shirt and a baby blue pants. Put on matching jacket and a black bow tie.
Fixing my hair to since I would standing in front of people to promote both Mammon and Asmo to be in the contest.

It's show time as I stand around with the other brothers in the best formal wear possible on.
Thankfully Mammon followed my advice and did not wore is sneakers. Instead he wears black shined loafers.
The boys all looks so handsome and put together. Asmo was wearing a floral print suit with a pink eyeshadow to add a pop of pink.
" you look so pretty today Asmo!" I said
" aw thank you Ezekiel! Your not looking half bad your like a little prince!" He smiled and gives a wink.

" wow there's like a lot of people... I don't I can stand it "
Levi eyes start to darting at multiple directions. His hands clasped together and should slump.

" if it makes you feel better I can hold your hand"
I held my hand out to him.

His both of hands immediately took the opportunity hold it tightly.
" thank you so very much ! How can I repay you ?"

" well- I wouldn't might if you let me f- "
" don't you dare finish that sentence !" Mammon swoop down and smack my shoulder.

" Aaah !"
I felt the sting of pain know that would leave a mark.
" I mean I wouldn't mind if your let me play Super Smash bros with you"
I know full well me and Mammon know what I meant by by pervious sentence. Of course Levi is a is a nervous wreck now and probably didn't get it at first.

Once I was called to stand as I hold on to his hand.
" Mammon cares for his brothers even when he doesn't want to knowledge it himself, his heart is all ways want on to others"
Mammon's face what I see seems surprised a bit by my words. But I really do mean that I know he may be the avatar of greed his heart is on the right place.

Levi then let of my hand as I then stand by for Asmo, Beel then walk up next to me along side his twin Belphegor.
" Asmodeus is beautiful both in and out, he is a the best pick for Princess Rose"
Asmo looks proudly on as I speak greatly about him. He did a hair flip and at the demons that where looking at him. To show off his beauty.
After wards that when we supposed to mingle with other demons that where competing.