Chapter 3

As I am now standing side by side with the demon brothers. I watch as Mammon was talk to other demons as well as Asmo to get their name out in the open conversation.
Levi who is away from the crowd of demons who are in their best fits. From floor length dresses to suits with silver or gold embellishments. I even seen a demon who was wearing a sparkly dress with a extreme low back to show off their wings.
Levi was standing by the wall away from the glints and laugher of the crowd.

" it's obvious the Asmo is gonna be nominated right? " a demon saids
" aside from being the one of underworld lords he  dose have the looks" one reply.
" but isn't he kinda, self-indulgent tho he probably loves himself more that anyone here"
One said jokingly.
" but speaking of being self indulgent it would Mammon he is too greedy to even be nominated"
" your right I just can't see how either of them can win over the judges- unless they one uses his charms to slept with on or the judges and other having a sugar daddy to make him looks good"
Laughing broke out then.
As I over heard the conversation I noticed I wasn't the only one listening but Lucifer is also eavesdropping in.
His face was contoured into a grimace. He looks other at the other demons and give them the side eye at them.
I also joined into by giving them a noticeable stare of unnerving attention.
They seem to shut up at soon they realize they where caught by me and Lucifer.
Which I flip them off but he gently puts my hand down to show that's there's no need for such actions.
Just then the judges got up on stage explaining they made their decisions.
We all no look up as one of them began to read off a note.
" the following contestants made it to to next round of judging, the following are number 2, number 4, number 5-"
Say this judge began to read off the note as each person had been called out cheered quite but clanking their glasses or give a proud smile.
We waited until the it's gets to the 80s.
Mammon walk up to me to my side.
" what if they don't say my number?"
He whispered into my ear.
" mammon they are still  going through the 20s your 89. I'm sure they will nominate you regardless, I made a good enough impression"
But I know still doesn't fully believe me but he keep his mouth shut.
Asmo then also came by was abut weary.
" this is taking too long the suspenses is killing me "
He looks down at me. I look over at him.
" just know I made a great case for both you. What I said up there should be considered as something to you guys regardless"
Asmo let out a smile at my way while Mammon just blushed and looks away.
I decided to hold both of their hands to clam their nerves.
As we waited its finally gotten to 80s began to telling off numbers.
" number 80, number 81, number 82- "
Mammon grasped his hand slightly tighter.
" number 85, number 86, number 87, Number 89-"
He lets out a proud smile the he let out of hand to  high five his brothers.
I'm so happy and grateful for home to get move on to the next level.
Then I look around to see Asmo staring at Mammon with giving him a light applaud. But we are wait fro Asmo's number next which is 95.
" glad you get nominated Mammon I know you wanted this as much as I do"
He sounds genuinely like his happy for brother.
" nah I should be grateful for Ezekiel here to help me out here" he give me a pat on the shoulder was.

Finally the judges got to the 90s
" number 91, number 94, number 95-"
We are all now surprised. They just skip right over the 95.
Asmo then launched on to me giving me a hug.
" thank you thank you " he was beaming but then Mammon tries to pull him away from me.
" Asmo, that's my human your touching"
" when did I say I'm belong to anyone?!"

Said as I was now being man Handel by the two of them. I know this just the beginning of the process of turning them into the best princesses but can they know I have personally boundaries.
I guess not.