Y/n Story 4: Chapter 1

BRAND NEW STORIES LADIES AND GENTS. Buckle in your seat belts bc it's gonna be something else. Praying that my sanity does not disappear like it did in Story 3, Chapter 3.

I will never ever be doing that again. I apologize to everyone who had to read that.

Credits: Sideways_Cat

-

"Y/N WAKE UP," a voice screams from downstairs. I groan and levitate off my bed. Suddenly, my door swings open and my old, crusty looking aunt stands in front of the doorway, looking pissy.

"I'VE BEEN SCREAMING YOUR DAMN NAME FOR THE PAST 40 MINUTES, TELLING YOU TO WAKE UP BUT YOU KEPT SAYING NO."

"Ugh, shut up!" I whine and stomp my foot against the wooden floor, casuing  it to creak.

"You spoiled brat!" She fumes and glares at me. I roll my eyes.

Ugh, my aunt is so annoying.

"Brush your teeth and come down for your breakfast," aunt snaps and storms out of my bedroom.

"Gods, so annoying." I sigh and take my 30 feet of my hair and wrap it into a bun. Due to the amount of hair, it currently looks line there's a huge ass dome sitting on top of my head.

I skip into the bathroom, however, fall and trip over random Oxygen and Nitrogen particles and began crying.

I began to cry from the excruciating pain (this bitch doesn't even have a scraped skin).

What did I do to deserve this? I thought as I sobbed. I then recalled of my family's death.

My mom and dad died driving a UFO that they apparently crafted from scraps off a construction sight.

The government mistakened the UFO as a threat, and shot the thing down. They died. Tragically. Horribly.

Not only that, my dog and pet parrot along with my grandparents died from a boat collision off an iceberg. Within 2 seconds after the collision, the whole ship exploded—KABOOM—and was never found again.

I cried even harder as I remember the mail man, FedEx guy, and the pizza delivery guy, who all were my cousins, died from a car crash in front of my house. Apparently, I tried parking my ubcles car in front of tho,8age, but I hit all of their cars, and then—KABOOM.

So yeah that was that.

"Y/N GET YOUR FUCKING ASS DOWN NOW. YOU'RE ALREADY 45 MINUTES LATE FOR SCHOOL," my aunt hollers.

Ugh, she needs to stop being so loud. Skiddadling over to my dresser, I throw one a burnt gray shirt with patched up squares and torn up black sweatpants with half eaten crocs.

Anyway, I run downstairs. Auntie was cooking breakfast in the kitchen while Uncle was setting up dishes on the table.

"Hey Y/n, sit down on the table for break—"

"I'm late so no, bye," I retort and levitate off the floor and through the door because of my new powers.

Auntie let's out an enraged scream. "I PREPARED A GOOD BREAKFAST FOR YOU, YOU SPOILED LITTLE IDIOT"

I sigh. They will never understand. They're not even humans anyway.

Instead of using the bus like a normal human being I began moon-walk all the way to school which will take approximately 1h and 26 minutes.

I'm such a genius uwu. Now time for school.