Y/n Story 5: Chapter 3

Quick question y'all, if I posted a real book with actual characters and a real plot, would y'all read it? I'm planning to release one during the summer. If you're curious on what the book is about it's basically a high school romance (no smut) that deals with two teenagers  trying to be a "perfect" children for their parents all while trying to deal with depression and emotional neglect. I might post the aesthetics of the book soon so if you're interested, you can check it out (the book is not on my page yet)

Anyway, I won't make the demon obsessed with Y/n, it's getting repetitive. This will be new and better.

"A-a-are y-y-y-y-you t-t-t-t-the d-d-d-demon?" I stuttered while innocently staring at the ginormous being in front of me.

"And are yu-a twat? Ya fucking morons always gotta bring me into ya personal shit." The demon rolled his eyes. 

"U-um n-n-nooo, I'm not—baka." I shyly looked away. The demon stared at me in horror. 

I waved my hands. "B-b-but tha-ats n-not w-why I-I-I-I c-called yo-u he-re," I stammered. Why was I feeling like this? Why did my body feel so hot all of a sudden? I touch my cheeks and ears. They were burning red.

Ugh, I'm being so silly. It's a demon! He's here to help me, nothing else.

"I-I summoned you h-here to h-help me get r-revenge," I said looking away from the demons dark pupils.

"On who?"

"My bullies!" I stared at him defiantly. "Everyone here has bullied me and I can't take it anymore!"

"Oh, okay, but how is that my problem? I literally was sleeping in peace till your stupid dumbass decided to wake me up—"

I clutched my smol beating heart and cried out, silencing the demon. He growled at me in annoyance.

"H-h-h-h-h-how c-c-could you s-s-say that it's n-not y-your problem?!" I sobbed. "I'm being bullied and hurt and you say it's not your problem? That's horrid."

"Well, I'm not know to be kind. Now let me go back to sleep."

I gasped and launched forward, wrapping my petite fragile arms around his neck, preventing him from further movement.

"What the fuck?!" the demon hollered and pushed me off his neck. I fell to ground with a cry of pain.

How could he do that to me?

The demon stared blankly at me before he grits his teeth, obviously annoyed. "What do you think you're doing?" he snarled.  "Don't you fucking touch me, is that clear?"

His deep scratchy voice made butterflies in my stomach. I fought the urge to blush.

"P-please h-help me, I swear these are people who deserve to rot in hell! They're absolutely horrible and disgusting. T-t-they've all did horrible things to me." I swallow back tears and wipe my eyes."

The demons sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Okay, you know what, let's go and get this over with. I'm sick of listening to you."

"O-oh, r-r-really?" I gasped out and quickly got off the floor with bright eyes. "Thank you!"

The demon glared at me. "Don't touch me again or I will fucking chop your pathetic hands off." He then sighed tightly and closed his eyes. "And this better be worth it."

His eyes threatening fell into mines. "Or you will regret summoning me at all."

I blushed again and twirled a strand of hair with my index finger. God, it was really hard to not turn bright red with him here. Why did they have to make him so fine, at this rate things might get steamy real fast."

I think he likes me...

"Okay." I nodded and opened the door, leading us out of the bathroom.