Y/n Story 4: Chapter 2

When I got into school, everyone ran away from me as if I smelled (I can smell you through MY SCREEN)

Maybe its bc I'm so hot. Not to mention my FIRE outfit. Ugh I'm so amazing.

As I walked through the halls, I miracously bumped into someone. I gasped loudly and stumbled back with a cry of pain.

God! How rude of them!

The person turned around and it was Britney—(she's back guys)—the popular girl in the school.

She recoiled away from me in horror. "Ew! Get your disgusting rat smelling arse away from me!"

I rolled my eyes. "Seriously, stop being so damn dramatic"

"Oh you wanna see dramatic?" She demanded and then lunged and slapped me across the face.

"How's that?" She spat. "Stop ruining everyone's day with your stupid singing and stop hooking up with girls boyfriend's just to spite them!"

I began to cry and ran away with tears streaming down my face

"There she goes again" someone said as I ran past. I cried even harder and ran to the school roof.

God, everyone is so pathetic here. They are all so mean uwu.

As I stood at the edge of the roof (pls jump), the door of the roof suddenly opened. I turned around and saw a 8 foot jockey with black hair and green-blue-pink-red eyes. I gasped as I realized who it was.

Badgaul (bad-gAL) — the schools hockey baseball handball basketball softball volleyball football soccer lacrosse cross country track's captain. The baddest boy the world has ever seen.

I gasp and fall on my ass as I became memorized by his handsome features. Oh my god! He's so uwu baka cute (I literally cannot rn)

He then stares at me with those eyes and began to approach me.

I gasp and began shaking.

Why is he approaching me?

Could he be the one for me?

The one I was destined for?

As I stared at him, I knew he was mine.

And no one will take my dominant alpha male wolf bark bark woof away from me.

---

I'm so done with the last line *sighs and walks away*