THE CHARM

kakashi pov:

I decided to sit next to her and read my book... she put her head on my chest and started talking...it feels like she was depressed due to something, kakashi, why people left ? i glanced at her.. you know kakashi, mom and dad promised me they will return but they doesn't, they broke their promise and leave me forever, will you also leave me like them ?she said. i didn't knew myself that she was going through all of these and then she has to take care of me.. y/n, i promise i will never ever leave you even when i die i will reborn for.. she slapped me hard with cry and hugged me. kakashi, if you respect me a bit then never ever talk about it.. an awkward silence surrounded both of us. i said ''y/ n why don't you tell me earlier but she slept already.

y/n pov:

As i woke up, i found myself in his room again but this time i am sleeping on kakashi's chest. he was looking cute while sleeping... he is actually perfect

I had to leave him because what I had said him earlier will make me pay

I had to leave him because what I had said him earlier will make me pay... I could watch him for eternity like this but still I have to. I left for my house and dress up. Then I went to hokage's office. Lady tsunade, I need a mission right now... I requested. Hmmm, there is actually a mission which is C rank mission if you want to, you have to deliver this scroll to village hidden in mist. I nodded and left alone to the mission... as I reached to village hidden in mist , there were some people , I handed them the scroll and left for leaf village.. uhh mission was quit easy, I mumbled but suddenly I sensed 4 people following me... I threw the kunai in their direction and they showed up in front of me... I knocked out 2 people and having a combat with 1 but then I realised they were 4 so where is the one... a heavy thing was hit on my head from behind. I am still in consciousness but they started hitting me by their leg and crushing my bones as well as my face... I was about to lose my consciousness when shikamaru , ino and choji came and started fighting with them. A rogue ninja got up and put kunai on neck Making me his hostage. I was ready to die because I don't want to create any problem because of me when a white jutsu hit the rogue ninja and he fall down . I was also about to fall when a hand caught me and I closed my eyes... after a while when I regain my consciousness, my logic said it was asuma so tried to push him but wait it was kakashi.. hey why are you pushing me , don't you know you will fall , he said. Kakashi , w why d do you come here, yy you are not well !! I stumbled with my low voice... ohh so my cupcake regain her consciousness.... I blushed as he said that.. wait cupcake!!