WHAT IS GOING ON

what was happening!! wait kakashi called me cupcake, i remembered as i got up... i was in my bed room, i found kakashi there too making breakfast for me. i hugged him from back and he said ohh so you got up already... ya i have, i said happily. kakashi , do you remember everything? i said with a blush... yes, and you know what hanako helped me a lot, i looked at hanako surprisingly as she came from guest room. Thank you hanako, i thought... i said suddenly she interrupted and said we both are leaving after breakfast and you should take of yourself...  wait that was rude. we three sat on the chairs to have breakfast when suddenly hanako said, y/n could you give us some privacy, i want to feed food to kakashi... and then kakashi said babe, let y/n eat her food first then do whatever you want to... what was going on here... hey you, kakashi is mine and what even are you saying ? i said to hanako. y/n what is going on ? if i saved you and called you cupcake, does it mean that we had relationship and y/n , you need to understand. hanako and i are in relationship before but i forgot it due to some problems and you are just my fan , he said. Kakashi listen, its not like what it seems, actually.. suddenly hanako pulled him and kissed him in front of me.. she is a moron, i couldn't sense anything now... she told him lies and n now kakashi... i screamed loud....kakashi pulled her hand and they both left my house.... after a while hanako came to took her things... just why, i said to her. you know y/n, i liked kakashi since i was young but because of rin and obito he closed his heart for everyone, then you came in his life and grabbed my opportunity as well as my kakashi but things never goes as planned, now kakashi is mine forever and he will never ever believe on you.. i slapped her hard as i could and slammed the door. kurenai came to see me but i don't want to see anyone.... At night i went for grocery shopping and decided to go at my place. i sat there seeing stars in the beautiful night sky. The wind was blewing and the green grass , it was all nice but then i felt someone beside me and it was kakashi. what are you doing here ? i asked him expressionless. just came to talk with my friend and star gazing, Isn't it so beautiful, he said. 

I didn't said a thing

I didn't said a thing... Are you angry with me ? y/n, talk to me, hey are you listening? he said. i don't want to talk... i said. okay so just wish something, see another shooting star.. he said. i don't believe in this things, i said.  do you believe in me? so just wish something and shout loud whatever is going inside you... he said. i took a deep breathe and stand up and shout '' i love you kakashi hatake and i wish this all never happened but i am still happy... i cried . He hugged me back and said love you too y/n .... i again glared at and this time he hugged me tight.. what is going on kakashi i don't understand....and he pleasantly said in my ear y/n, it's just a bad dream so sleep.