THE END

present day :

y/n pov

I was tied and suddenly some people entered. i sensed they were about three.. hey, tell me about kakashi hatake ? a woman asked. i don't know anything, i said. aren't you two in relationship ? don't play with me and tell me about him everything ! she said. who are you? what do you want with him ? i asked. she left and the two people behind them came inside. they started beating me... it's been a week and this same thing happens everyday. i was losing my hope that someone will came to save me. suddenly that lady entered and laughed , you know who am i , hanako ! your sweet village rejected our deal means they will not save you and you are the one who is still trying to save them, well if there is no profit from you so well killing is only the option. then a gang of about six people entered, some tried to tear my cloth and some are beating me and now if no one is coming to save me then i have to giveup and die before i realise they are doing wrong with me. well it is end for you y/n, i thought. well i want to see kakashi the last time, i knew it is impossible but... now i was losing... suddenly i couldn't sense any of them. wait now there are new 3 people i could sense...one of them is opening my duct tape. i was ready to attack until i see, kakashi, naruto and sakura what are you guys doing ? kakashi opened his jonin jacket to cover my body and wounds. Could you stand y/n sensei ? naruto said. i nodded. Soon the team 8 and 10 also came. They all are amazing, they knocked out all. Naruto and hanako had a battle. He knocked him out too, he is really amazing... Kakashi grab hanako and tied her and asked what would you want ? just what, if there is something why don't you kidnapped me, why y/n ? i never ever seen him like this...kakashi, i said and i grabbed him as he was going to punch her, i am totally fine and i am here... see! he hugged me tightly.. and said why i couldn't protect anyone, my father , obito , rin and then its you , i am so useless... kakashi , that was not your fault and about me so see you saved me, your teammates and others... i had seen that belief in their eyes, they trust you that you will save them too and see they all are fearless just because of you... i hugged him. naruto, i said, please become the hokage and change the world and thanks a lot for today. please protect your sensei in absence of me ! y/n where are you going ? kakashi said. its a long journey, i have to settle things and become strong such that you could never ever have that fear.... kakashi, when i return, will you marry me ? we both are about to cry and he nodded and i left the place by reverse summoning...well i don't want to make him cry in front of his students...

After 4th great ninja war :

i returned to village, there was a different pleasure and peace everywhere, i went to hokage office and what!! kakashi was there ! hey , great job Mr. Hokage, he turned around and i hugged him, i missed you i said, me too my cupcake. well sasuke came back to village which is great pleasure for team seven. All of them are grown up !! kakashi hold my hand and took me outside... whole village was gathered for hokage ceremony, i think you are the hottest hokage ever, Mr. Hatake... well well.. we both laughed

Do you remember what you said ? he said and i blushed

(AFTER COMPLETING THEIR DUTIES THEY GET MARRIED )

well Gai why are you crying ? kakashi said. I am very happy for you two. Your youth has came , my rival. Congratulations,guy said. Baka! he laughed and said. Well groom may kiss the bride! priest said. well truly i was waiting for this day and kakashi really is a good kisser. Congratulations sensei!! naruto said. I hope you both live a happy life, sakura said. Congratulations ! sasuke said. thank you all of you, we both said. So lets live our life together, he said and i hugged him tight.

~unforgettable love

-------the end-------------