starting of the day

Yumna's pov
"Yumna hurry up! I need to get home soon" My best friend Zoya screamed in my ears.
"What's wrong with you Zoya? Let me tie my hijab properly first. Semester break is starting from tomorrow anyways so what's the hurry?" I asked, as I packed my bags to leave the class.
"Have you forgotten? PSL is gonna begin today and the Quetta gladiators are playing! I can't wait to see my crushes in the field today. They look so attractive while playing with...." She exclaimed.
I shook my head. Zoya and me have been best friends since highschool. We are a trio of 4, Zoya, Naila, Esra and myself Yumna.
"Astagfirullah Zoya. How many times have I told you? You should keep your gaze down." I scolded her.
"You are scolding me right now but once you see Naseem and Hasnain, you will be simping too. Why don't you look at their pictures? I have tried to show you so many times" She said.
"Because I am not interested. It's not like I am gonna marry your Naseem or Husain." I told her
"It's Hasnain!" She said making me roll my eyes at her as she continued "You never know what will happen. I have been praying tahajjud everyday for Naseem to marry me so you never know."
I cringed at her words. She has never been interested in cricket but ever since she saw these guys, she watches every match and interview they have.
"That's never gonna happen. We are in Jhelum so far away from where they..."
"OMG guys!" I was interrupted when my two other best friends entered.
"Naila and Esra, why did you take so much time in the library? We have been waiting for you since so long!" I asked.
"Ask Naila" Esra said, taking her laptop bag.
"I was about to leave half an hour ago but Ahmed came and offered his juniors to clear all the doubts that we had in economics so there's no way I couldn't stay back" she said, blushing.
"Oooh someone is blushing" Zoya teased.
"Shut up! By the way, I even took his pictures and videos. He has a new hairstyle but I don't like it that much.Look." She showed us.
"Looks like you had fun" Zoya said.
"She was the only one who had fun. I was so bored listening to so much economics when I am literally a graphic designing student." Esra said.
"Naila you are such a stalker. What if he finds out?" I asked her.
"Then Naila will tell him she likes him and run away" Esra said.
"Inshallah" Naila said, proudly.
"Guys can we hurry up? I don't want to miss the match even by a second. I can't wait to see Naseem bowling!" Zoya said, checking the time.
"Oh yeah! I forgot we have an another simp in our squad too." Esra said, fixing her glasses.
I chuckled as we exited University.
Hasnain's pov
I sat closing my eyes and remembering Allah. I can't let anyone down this time.
"Are you nervous, Nain?" I opened my eyes to the person who asked the question which was none other than my closet friend and teammate Naseem.
"I would be lying if I say I am not." I told him.
"Don't worry. We have practiced our best. Let's leave the rest to Allah. By the way, will you be able to play with that hand?" He said, pointing to my bandaged hand.
"I will be okay inshallah. Even after we lost the last match, our fans are still cheering for us. I can't back out because of my hand." I told him and got up.
Yumna's pov

"We are going to Hyderabad? But why ammi?" I asked.
"Your cousin Laiba is getting married. That's why." Ammi said.
"But for 15 days that takes like half of my vacation. Also you know I don't like being around so many people." I said.
"I know. But Laiba is your only phupo's daughter. We didn't attend her engagement either due to yours and Rehan's exams. Your phupo will get angry if we don't attend the wedding despite having holidays." Ammi told me.
"Yayyy they won!" A loud voice startled us. It was my brother,Rehan.
"Rehan what's wrong with you? You scared us." Ammi said.
"Ammi see Quetta gladiators won! They are amazing. Hasnain killed it." He said.
I sighed. I am tired of hearing this Hasnain guy's name and on top of that going to Hyderabad when I don't want to. Ugh!
*************