Hyderabad

Yumna-/

'ugh these people are everywhere. Everywhere I go all I hear is people chanting their names, when will they get over these cricketers? Sigh* my Kim Seonho is much better 😪' said yumna after seeing people including her brother and best friends be crazy over just some dudes playing cricket.

Upon reaching Hyderabad, yumna and her family got to their hotel room and started to get ready to go shopping for the wedding outfits. Since yumna wasn't excited as she wanted to spend her holidays with her friends and not attend a wedding, she decided to explore a bit of Hyderabad and left her mother and brother to shop on her behalf. Yumna called zoya on her way to a cute cow cafe to tell her how she is so bored in Hyderabad in just one day already.

'ugh Zoya I wish you, naila and esra were with me, at least then I could bare to attend this wedding' 'YUMNA YOU ARE IN HYDERABAD! ITS THE CITY OF HASNAIN?!?!!' said zoya disregarding everything yumna was ranting about. '😑 Zoya. Slow down Zoya. ZOYA IDC' said yumna in an emotional less tone. Zoya had enough as she really wanted yumna to just listen to her simping behind a man, she said 'i really hope you run into Hasnain, only then you'll understand what I mean' 'i don't even know what he looks like, even if I run into him I won't recognize him' said yumna with a slight giggle.

At the café-/

As yumna entered the café, she didn't believe that the cow cafe would actually be entirely decorated with cows paintings, cow sculptures and more over even the pastry goods were made in the shape of cows. She thought to herself 'who even come to such cafés lmao'

Being alone was getting a bit lonely but as she had just pissed Zoya off she decided to ring up naila. 'hey naila, how are you' 'HEllo YUmNaaAaaA' '.....are you alright nunu' said yumna as she was genuinely concerned for a second before naila said 'i wanna meet Ahmed yumna I've had enough he is on my mind 24/7 AHHHHHH when will he be mine he is so yummy please daddy 🥺 AHMEDDDDD' listening to this made yumna realize that it was a mistake to call her but she had learned her lesson to not say 'IDC' To a friend cause they might get upset. 'yumNAAAAAA ARE YOU LISTENING' 'yes..yes I am' 'honestly, have you ever had a crush on anyone yumna?' 'i haven't had a crush on anyone in real life' 'any celebrities you like?' asked naila to which yumna replied 'kim seonho, yoo taeyang-' 'stop yumna. Seriously how do you find them attractive I'll never like your type ever. That's good cause we'll never fight over a man tho lol' both yumna and naila laughed it off. 'what's your ideal type yumna I'll help you find a babe' 'hmm I like a tan, tall and a respectful man, max 8+ years older than me tho not more than that, the closer to my age the better' said yumna as if she had all her priorities set up beforehand. 'you know what yumna, it sound kinda similar to hasna-' yumna hung up on naila.

Sigh* ~I'm really tired~ thought yumna. Someone entered the café and as yumna was already thinking who would even come to a cow café, she glaced over to the entrance and saw a tall, tan, muscular young man......exactly as she had described to naila. Yumna had her jaw dropped cause she had just mentioned all these features to naila but didn't believe that all the features could be in one person. In short, yumna was shook.