a phone call

Yumna's pov

While I was waiting for Zoya to pick the call, I saw someone standing outside the cafe. Who is he? He looks familiar.

He entered the cafe and I was shocked to see that it was none other than Ahmed.

What is he doing here? He placed his order and turned around and I immediately bent down and hid under the table. Why am I hiding from him? Well, My mind told me to do it and I am doing it. I am not in a mood to socialize with anyone and I don't want him to see me with spilled coffee all over my dress thanks to that unknown hot guy. I saw people at the table besides me giving me weird looks but I really don't care I guess, I am convinced that I was born shameless. I am just going to get out of here as soon as Ahmed sits somewhere else without any further embarrassment.

Hasnain's pov

Sarfaraz Bhai is gonna kill me for being late to practice today. I have already messaged Naseem to tell him that I am stuck in traffic and will be 15 minutes late but if I delay any further, he iis gonna lose it. As I hurried towards my car, I realized something. Where are my car keys? I left it in the cafe.Great!

Yumna's pov

Why is he just standing near the door even after placing an order? How am I gonna leave? Just then an idea flashed through my mind. This is the perfect opportunity to trouble Naila. I am gonna take a few pictures of Ahmed and then blackmail her with it to treat me at mcdonalds if she wants those pictures.I know it is a mean thing to do but she scratched on my book filled with Kim seonho and Yoo taeyang's pictures. So this is fair enough.

I took my phone out and took a picture then got another idea to video call her. I called her and she picked up the call.

She was wearing an abaya"Hey Yumna,I am at my nani's house, what's up?"

"Gureuseo nan nunnunanna! Guess who is in front of me?" I said excitedly

"Who?" She asked but before I could answer her I turned around and saw someone, startling me.

I dropped my phone, lost my balance and fell down but I couldn't feel the ground.

Hasnain's pov

I walked inside to get my car keys which were placed on the table. It looks like the girl had already left. As I went closer to the table, I realized she was peeking from under the table and capturing something sneakily.It was kind of cute.Eww,I don't know what's wrong with me.I tried to take my car keys from the table but she turned around, freaked out and was about to fall but I held her arms to prevent it. She looked into my eyes but immediately looked down. Her eyes are so beautiful,she looks so angelic.I don't think I have ever seen anyone this beautiful in my life. Soon,a few voices behind me interrupted my thoughts,

"Doesn't that guy look a bit familiar?"

"I think I have seen him on tv"

Just then someone approached me. "Excuse me, are you Hasnain?" the person asked. I widened my eyes. I can't let them know who I am, I can't afford to get mobbed by fans right now. I quickly left her arms, making her fall on the ground and adjusted the mask and cap that I had worn to hide my face.

"Sorry" I told her.

"I don't know any Hasnain, my name is Hamdan." I said and quickly picked up my car keys and phone that had fallen on the ground and ran away from there.

Yumna's pov

Ah that idiot! Why did he save me in the first place if he wanted me to fall anyways. Everyone was staring at me for the 100th time. I guess even they have become used to me embarrassing myself.At Least I know that the hottie's name is Hamdan.The way he held me and stared at me. His face was just a few inches apart from mine. It gave me butterflies in my stomach. Astaghfirullah something is seriously wrong with my hormones. I stood up, taking my phone but as I was about to leave,

"Yumna?" It was Ahmed.

"Hey Ahmed. How are you?" I greeted him.

I couldn't leave as it would look rude so I sat down with him to have a little chat and soon we became friendly. He was apparently here for a family gathering.

"So how many siblings do you have?" He asked me

"Just one brother.His name is Rehan. What about you?" I asked him

"I have two younger sisters. They are twins.Their names are Amina and Shaikha" He said

"Oh that's nice." I told him

After a while he finished his coffee, we stopped talking but Ahmed decided to break the silence by saying,"You know there is another reason why I am here. My parents want me to get engaged to this girl called Sumaya whose family we have known for many years. But we are both not interested in each other. She already has someone she likes but her parents do not approve of him and I also already have someone I like...."

I just nodded my head. Naila is going to be heartbroken hearing this but why is he telling me all of this? It's not like we have become that close in the span of half an hour.

"It's Naila" He said

"Huh?"I asked, not believing my ears.

"The girl I like is Naila.I find her so unique. She is cute, kind, caring and always so positive.The type of girl that everyone deserves to have in their life. I also love the way she secretly fangirls over me.Yes, I do know she secretly takes my pictures and videos.She is just so admirable.This is the first time I have felt like this for someone" He said

My jaw dropped listening to him.

He continued "Yumna, I want her number. I know you are protective of her but I can assure you that I am not doing this just for playing around with her. I am serious about her and I want to meet her family too."

I didn't know what to say. Ahmed has a pretty decent name in our uni, yes he is the crush of many girls but he has never dated anyone as far as I know but this is entirely Naila's decision. I nodded in approval and decided to give him her number but as soon as I opened my phone, I realized something.This is not my phone.

Hasnain's pov

"Bro you saved yourself from Sarfaraz bhai today by arriving on time" Naseem told me.

"I know right. I am never gonna put myself in such a situatio-" I was interrupted as I heard a phone ringing.

"It's your phone bro" Naseem said.

"Huh my phone? But this isn't my ringtone." I said and took the phone out of my pocket. I saw the caller Id which was Naila.Whose phone is it? I took the call.

"Yumnaaa! How could you just hang up on me like that without showing Ahmed to me? I was already so irritated at my Nani's house because I was holding a big fart and it was so crowded with no empty room for me to go and fart and on top of that you saw Ahmed in Hyderabad, showed him for one second and hung up the call....."

**********************************************