53

"Brother, listen to me!"

Qi Xingchen: "Stop talking."

"My female classmate said that this was what she did when she supported her brother!"

"Her brother?" Qi Xingchen looked expressionless, "The 'brother' she said means idol, not her own brother!"

Qi Jiaze: "..."

Qi Jiaze: "Why did she call her idol brother? Do they recognize her?"

"I don't know whether they recognize you or not, but I don't want to recognize you as a brother now."

Qi Jiaze: "Oh."

Qi Xingchen rubbed his sleepy hair, hung up the phone, and decided to hang the little boy for a long time.

He believes that he fainted last night than natural sleep. The wrong number was supported by my younger brother's local flavor, double kill.

Oh.

It's better to faint, so as not to face the reality.

He didn't even want to face Enron. He sent her a message that he wanted to go out for a morning run, and then plunged into the pool.

The cool pool water in the morning finally suppressed the sense of shame. He lay on the edge of the pool to wipe his face. He left the crew for half a month and didn't know when the chief producer came back. He also came to swim with a bathrobe.

Seeing him, the chief producer: "Hahahahaha..."

"Slow slowly, I'll go to the crew." Qi Xingchen quickly fled the scene.

Go back to take a battle shower, change your clothes and get in the car. Before Anran came down, Qi Xingchen sat in his seat and looked around.

Coldly, he saw several newspapers in Lao Qin's hand, and the patterns printed on the newspapers were very familiar.

"Uncle Qin," Qi Xingchen asked, "Why did you buy so many newspapers?"

Lao Qin: "Uh... I want to care about national affairs in many ways."

From his hesitant answer, Qi Xingchen sensitively smelled a trace of abnormality and pretended to get up and do his clothes.

Then he was quick-eyed and grabbed the newspaper!

Sure enough, in the social news section of the Metropolis News, more than half of the page was used to introduce the strange things that happened in the coastal square yesterday.

The next city morning newspaper is like this.

The next life newspaper is like this.

The next urban news express will be the same.

Hot air balloons, two eye-catching banners, and rose petals are clearly printed on the newspaper. How big is the font?

Fifty cents, the price is low. It is bought by citizens who come out for breakfast, morning exercise, etc., and then circulated to their families.

In a word, now a quarter of the citizens of H city know him.

Qi Xingchen finally understood that evasion probably had no effect. Looking at the time, it was exactly after seven o'clock and called Lao Qin: "Uncle Qin, turn on the radio and switch to the H city channel."

Lao Qin Yiyan opened it, and then a sweet female voice came out: "Yesterday, some citizens showed their love to a star named Qi Xingchen by setting off hot air balloons, hanging banners, sprinkling petals and other means. Here, on behalf of the municipal government, I would like to remind you that you need to be rational to chase stars. Don't learn from this citizen.