112

I'm in love to announce a piece of news, and the other side is Qi Xingchen.

Congratulations to my boyfriend for winning the Best New Artist Award. You are very dazzling. I like it very much.

In two simple words, it seems that the boulders were thrown into the lake, setting off a terrible wave. For a moment, all eyes and cameras turned to Bai Ye and Qi Xingchen.

Turn to this pair of different lovers.

There are many stars who have confessed or made public in the audience, but so far there are only male and female stars, and male and female stars that have been rumored for a long time, fans on both sides and even passers-by know. Publicity is basically equivalent to good things approaching.

Just as it was exposed last night, today the Lord personally came out to announce it... Gay people, this is the first time I have seen it.

Not only the artists who attended the meeting watched the live broadcast on TV and mobile phones, but also the audience and fans were stunned.

What the hell?

It wasn't an affair last night, it was true.

No way, it's a mistake. Is Brother Ye kidding?

But Brother Ye is not a joking personality!

Almost in an instant, Weibo and bullet subtitles were blown up by marketing accounts, fans, passers-by, anti-fans and other comments.

Then, due to the large search volume, the Sina server could not stand to hang up, showing a pitiful "unable to connect" state.

The more I couldn't connect with the fans, the more anxious I became. I rushed to all the video platforms of the broadcast the award ceremony. In less than five minutes, the live broadcast picture was also blocked by the sudden large traffic.

Of course, the parties concerned do not know how much sensation these two sentences have caused. After confessing, Bai Ye only looked at Qi Xingchen's expression, afraid that his own good ideas would make little fans unhappy.

And the little fan himself is already dull, his brain is blank, and his heart beats like a drum.

If you don't dare to open your mouth, you will be afraid of opening your mouth, and your heart will fly to the stage with love.

The host was more experienced and generous: "I didn't expect to come to host the Jin Jun today and hear such a happy news. Xingchen, Bai Ye said that you are very dazzling. What do you want to say to him at this moment?

Qi Xingchen didn't seem to hear it.

The entertainment industry is more likely to come into contact with avant-garde culture, and the acceptance of same-sex love is relatively higher, so the on-site guests and staff are not as fierce as netizens. Except for those who have had old grievances with Bai Ye and Qi Xingchen, the rest of them have heartfelt blessings on their faces.

The other party who saw the official announcement was still sitting there in a daze. Feng Qingyuan beside him reminded in a low voice, "Xiao Qi, where's the host?

Qi Xingchen

Xingchen, what's the word?!" The following brothers couldn't help talking.

Qi Xingchen just woke up like a dream. He stood up and said, "Thank you, thank you."

Such a brave official announcement and confession was only exchanged for a thank you. The host, staff and guests were stunned, and then laughed together.

Bai Ye had expected it to be like this, and he blinked like comforting Qi Xingchen. Qi Xingchen's floating soul was a little more secure, and he lowered his head and sat down with a little awkwardness.