All it takes is a smooth pop of a bottle top to fix a heart, a broken heart baby

A/N

This was supposed to be out last night but ya girl passed out. Antyyways here's part dos.

______________
____________

Lisa broke up with Jennie two years, six months, and eighteen days later.

Jennie had spent two blissful years loving and being loved by Lisa, performing with their very successful group who within months of debuting had dominated all of the charts, living with her best friends and with the girl Jennie thought she was going to marry.

Until the worst happened.

What Jennie and Lisa had always feared ever since they fell for each other as trainees, what they feared could happen by taking a chance on each other and confessing and getting together actually happened.

They broke up and despite the fact that they both tried to be as professional as possible, despite the fact that they never argued and were courteous and polite to each other, once they broke up the chemistry of the group was off after that and no matter how hard they tried to hide it, to the dismay of everyone, including themselves, YG decided it was time for Blackpink to disband because they just weren't working anymore.

They all went their separate ways professionally and found different agencies. Jisoo took up acting for the most part, though she still sang and put out songs. She had become one of the most revered actresses in Korea within a year of her acting debut. She had been so good in her first drama that she won a Baeksang for best actress on her first try.

The girls couldn't have been more proud of her, cheering her on from the audience as she won. Lisa and Jennie had greeted each other politely but stayed on either side of Jisoo and Chaeyoung, who obviously cried when her wife's name was called, hugging her a little too tightly and for a lot longer than the other girls before Jisoo could go accept her award.

Chaeyoung went to a small agency, choosing it over bigger and more lucrative offers from agencies that wanted to steal her from YG because that particular agency allowed her complete creative license and told her she had the freedom to write and produce whatever she wanted and was allowed to make decisions over her content every step of the way as she made her album.

The only stipulation to her contract was that she put out content within two years of her signing with them and Chaeyoung figured there was no amount of money better than that offer because all she had ever wanted to do was sing what she wanted to sing.

She didn't care about money after all. All she wanted was to get to keep living her dream and make music. She was so good that the agency had become one of the bigger players in the industry after her first solo album release, which happened within six months of her signing with them because she had already accumulated so much content that YG had never let her put out that all she had to do is record and do post production.

She made them so much money that they now had an idol training program running under Chaeyoung's guidance and they began producing self made singer/songwriters ever since then.

Her album broke the record for being number one for a whole year straight and she always giggled because it never failed that at least one of the girls called her every single day, blasting one of her songs and joking that she was only number one because they streamed her constantly.

Jennie and Lisa both said it wasn't fair Jisoo got to keep the awards just because they lived together because  they argued that they had put in just as much work in as Jisoo at streaming her album so they should all get a turn with it.

It kind of became a thing. Jisoo's Baeksang and Chaeyoung's Daesang were shipped from place to place on a monthly basis and were displayed at each girl's house.