Epilogue

A/N

Everybody thank @martins_words for trying to bribe me with 20 bucks to post this as fast as possible. It worked hahaha

___________

"Finally."

Lisa woke up, looking up bewildered as she heard the door to the room open and a voice she recognized, slightly waking up her sleepy cat of a hopefully future girlfriend and even more hopefully, future wife in the process.

"Unnie? How'd you get in here?" Lisa asked as she saw her former manager grab a robe from the door to throw it at her. They were under the covers, but it wasn't hard to tell they were naked.

"This is your room Lisa, your code isn't hard to guess." She said rolling her eyes. "You should at least make it six digits, the initials of Jennie Ruby Jane Manoban is a little too easy." She teased.

Lisa's cheeks colored and she looked down to see Jennie had just burrowed further into the covers grumpily as she slightly stirred from the movement and the noise. Lisa could have sworn she heard humming that sounded almost like purring when Jennie found her naked abdomen and decided that that was the best place to lay her head.

"Oh no, please don't tell me what I think might be happening under there is actually happening under there. I might be happy you finally fixed things but you're still my kids." Their manager said in horror as she saw the movement.

She knew Jennie had a tendency to cover herself up completely when she slept because she hated the light. She was her manager after all and always had to go wake her up because that kid was so not a morning person and it was the only thing she really struggled with Jennie, but she hadn't expected anything to be happening until she saw the movement under the covers that was suspiciously close to Lisa's bottom half.

Lisa blushed even more, sputtering out her answer. "No! She's just laying on me I swear! You know how she is in the mornings, she always goes to the warmest thing to her! She's not even awake!"

Their manager didn't stay to listen to her excuses, not needing to be traumatized and shutting the door behind her. "She needs to be ready to leave in an hour to make it for hair and make up on time! No funny business." She shouted through the closed door.

Lisa was tomato red by now. It was one thing getting caught by the girls. It was another thing entirely getting caught by their practical adoptive mother, it was humiliating and she felt a little ashamed, like she was too young to be doing things like this even though she was a grown ass woman. At least in age, Lisa tacked on in her mind.

Lisa flung the sheets down.

"Nini?" She said tentatively, poking a fluffy cheek.

Jennie pouted and turned away from her, which was so not helpful to Lisa because she could feel Jennie's breath down there now considering Jennie's mouth was dangerously close to the apex of her legs now that she had turned.

"Nini, its time to get up."

"One more minute." Jennie grumbled, lifting a hand up to lay next to her face, which inevitably landed on Lisa's center and Lisa jumped.

Jennie came to, realized where her hand was laying and how close she was to Lisa's most sensitive spot and smirked. "I could get used to this." She said in a devious voice and Lisa knew what was coming just from the raspy tone Jennie took on.

Unfortunately, what was coming, wouldn't be her, because Jennie had to get up and Lisa hated that more than the fact she just got caught naked by her old manager.

"Manager unnie is here," Lisa blurted out before Jennie could move to her destination because if she didn't stop her before she felt Jennie's lips on hers down there she didn't know if she'd have the strength to tell her to stop at all.