But tonight, I'll be the happiest girl in the world

Jennie woke up with a massive headache and the dryest throat she'd ever had in her life. It took her a solid two minutes before she had the courage to open her eyes.

Thankfully, the curtains were drawn, they were black out curtains so they made it pretty dark in the room so her eyes adjusted quickly but as soon as she took in her surroundings she instantly panicked because where the fuck was she right now? This was so not her hotel room.

The first thing she did was throw the covers off and look down to see if she was fully clothed.

She didn't know why that had been her first instinct considering she hadn't even so much as kissed anyone since Lisa, but she had been really upset last night seeing Lisa with her girlfriend that she sort of doubted if she hadn't gone off the deep end again.

A few months after their break up Jennie had been so heartbroken that Lisa had moved on that she drank incessantly and went to after parties and clubs—so much so that YG had found out and gave her a warning and threatened to kick her out of the group.

Jennie was an introvert by nature and had never been much of a drinker unlike the rest of her members so it was way out of character for her to do things like party, at least with strangers and large crowds, but she had been so upset over losing Lisa that she decided to take some questionable advice.

One of her old friends from prep school had called her and Jennie had opened up about having just broken up with someone and she said the best way to get over someone, was getting under someone else. Jennie found it ridiculous but she was so unhinged by the third month that she tried it.

She got drunk and let people flirt with her but inevitably, doe eyes would pop into her mind and she ended up pushing anyone that was ever interested in her away and getting a little too drunk the rest of the night.

She thought maybe seeing Lisa with her girl last night might have brought that thought back.

Jennie gingerly got out of bed. She found water and aspirin next to it and she would have taken it because she was super hungover but she didn't know who the stranger was that took her in and she didn't trust it not to poison her.

The hotel room was nice so she sort of assumed maybe she went home with Cardi, she would have made sure she got somewhere safely but she couldn't risk getting drugged so she slowly snuck out after grabbing her phone.

Also, knowing Cardi, the aspirin would actually probably be something like a Percocet or something much stronger to really kill that hangover. Jennie giggled internally at that.

She wasn't prepared for what she saw when she opened the door.

She dropped her phone, squeaked, and ran back into the room, slamming the door and leaning up against it. Her chest was heaving.

Shit. Not her. Anyone but her.

She looked down again, she should have fucking known. She was too panicked about possibly being naked that she didn't even realize she was wearing her favorite sweats. Lisa's sweats that she had pretty much commandeered from her when they were together.

Jennie always told her that she owned them now but that Lisa had to sleep in them the day she left for anything away from Seoul so they would smell like her so that Jennie could use them again and pretend Lisa was there. Lisa always obliged.

Jennie had almost kept them after they broke up, but Jennie had reluctantly gave Chaeyoung all of Lisa's clothes that she had left in her room since her trip so she could give them back to her.

She felt like Lisa wouldn't want Jennie to get to keep a piece of her, considering she thought Jennie had cheated. Chaeyoung had looked at her sadly when she did it and gave her a huge hug and Jennie hated how she broke down yet again, crying as Chaeyoung held her.