Chapter 07 "The S-System Part 1"

Kiyone POV

Me and Kiyotaka were still waiting for Hoshinomiya-sensei to come out from Chairman's office. Then 3 adult figures, 2 male adults and 1 female adult approach us.

"Excuse me, do you 2 have any business with the teachers? My name is Mashima Tomonari from class 1-A." asked Mashima-sensei while also introduce himself with us.

"Yes, we're actually waiting for Hoshinomiya-sensei to come out from Chairman Sakayanagi's office, because the Chairman wanted to talk to us." said Kiyotaka.

"I see, my name is Sakagami Kazuma from class 1-C. Can I asked you 2 what is your name?" response Sakagami-sensei, while introduce himself and also asking about our names.

"Of course Sakagami-sensei, my name is Ayanokouji Kiyone and this is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka my twin brother. We're from class 1-B." said me to Sakagami-sensei and Kiyotaka just nodded for it. Upon hearing our names the 3 teachers began to widen their eyes.

"So, you 2 are the twins that Chairman Sakayanagi told us this morning. And turns out you guys are in Chie's class. My name is Chabashira Sae Sensei from class 1-D." said Chanashira-sensei and we're just nodded in response for it.

A few minutes later, Hoshinomiya-sensei began to approach us. "Hello Ayanokouji twins, it seems that you guys had met Sae-chan, Tomonari-chan, and Kazuma-san. Me, Sae-chan, and Tomonari-chan are best friend from this high school." said Hoshinomiya-sensei while hugging Chabashira-sensei and Mashima-sensei in one-arm-hug. What a happy friends. Tomonari-chan what a weird nickname for Mashima-sensei.

"Chie, can you let go of me and Mashima here? You still have a business with the twins right?" said Chabashira-sensei coldly to Hoshinomiya-sensei.

"Of course of course, Sae-chan. I just wanted to tell the twins how we 3 ended in here. That's all." said Hoshinomiya-sensei while Mashima-sensei just sighed.

Me and Kiyotaka then stand up and parted with the 3 Senseis, it seems that they will also teach us a different subject in our class beside just being a homeroom teacher. We then followed Hoshinomiya-sensei to Chairman's office. "Now, can I called you 2 Kiyotaka-kun and Kiyone-chan in order to avoid confussion when I called your names, instead of calling you 2 Ayanokouji-kun and Ayanokouji-chan?" asked Hoshinomiya-sensei to us.

"Of course, in return can we call you Chie-sensei instead of Hoshinomiya-sensei?" asked me to Hoshinomiya-sensei.

"Of course you can, You guys can also call me Chie-chan-sensei if you want." said Chie-sensei, "Chie-sensei is fine for us." said Kiyotaka.

We're then finally arrived at Chairman's office and Chie-sensei began to knock on the door. Upon hearing the answer from the other side of the door, Chie-sensei open the door for us and let us in to meet Chairman Sakayanagi.

"Thank you Hoshinomiya, you can leave us." said Chairman Sakayanagi and Chie-sensei just nodded and smiling in response and leave us with Chairman Sakayanagi.

We're then seat on 2 chairs that are infront of Chairman's table. "How are you Kiyotaka-kun and also Kiyone-san?" asked the Chairman to us.

"We're fine Chairman thank you for asking." said me with smile on my face. Upon seeing my smile, the Chairman smiles became wider.

"I see, how do you 2 find about your classmates?" asked Chairman Sakayanagi.

"Our classmates were kind and fun, but also naive at the same time. Don't worry me and Kiyone will fixed them so they don't fall as a victim to other classes." said Kiyotaka with a light smile on his face.

"I see, well I'm glad that you 2 are assigned to class B instead of the other classes. Not that I'm saying the 3 other classes aren't nice, but I want you 2 to learn more about emotions, feelings, love, and etc from your classmates in Class B." explained Chairman Sakayanagi. I see so that's the reason why he puts us in Class 1-B not just only there's Eiichiro-kun in there, but for us to learn more about human emotions, feelings, and love through them.