Rajkahini | 🌼

Author: subhankiIndia.
Reviewer: imogenogucci01.

Title: 8/10
At first I thought it was a name cause I don't know what it means but as I continues to read, I realised it wasn't a name so I had to use Google to find out what it meant. According to Google, it means Tale Of Raj, which is a really cool name. I suggest you add the meaning of the word to your description.

Cover: 9/10The cover suits the story well, but it doesn't have the author's name which is very crucial for a book cover.

Description: 1/5I can tell you were going for short and sweet but your description isn't going to make a reader stop and take a look. It sound like any other book on this app. If you are like me and suck at descriptions, you can make use of a blurb shop.

Grammar, Spelling, or Vocabulary: 5/5I didn't pick up on any Grammar errors or spelling mistakes and your vocabulary is *chefs kiss* impeccable. But can you please add a little glossary at the end of each chapter so that your foreign readers don't suffer too much.

Pacing: 2/10Everything was happening too fast, I barely got to know what the characters were like or form some sort of bond with them and the story was over. You said that the short chapters were intentional but from what I have learnt, the shorter the chapters, the more chapters available. You created a person or people, it is your job to elaborate on them, fill out the blanks. I finished your story in less than an hour but I can't even remember why the princess ran away.

Plot: 5/10You have a very good plot, when I first saw the book pitch, I expected one of those books where she ends up falling for the prince or something like that but Rajkumari didn't do that. I like that. BUT, there are too many plot holes, your reader is left to make assumptions for themselves. You did too much of telling and not enough showing. For example, the youngest princess hated her father why, show us an instance where the father is being awful to her. I suggest you go through 'HOW TO WRITE STORIES PEOPLE WILL LOVE' by @Zoe_Blessing she has paid stories so she knows what she is talking about.

Character development: 0/10I know nothing about your characters, they are two dimensional. Your character has suffered greatly and your reader can see that but your reader doesn't feel a sense of solidarity with your character. At the end of the story, when your character is making the decision to run away, your reader should be screaming 'yes, you go girl' but your character is not relatable. The reason your character is not relatable is because you skipped out on one of the most important writing devices, dialogue. With dialogue you can reveal little details about the character's personality and even some back story.

Writing style: 5/10You are very good at descriptions, you are able to create vivid images in the mind of your reader and I commend you for that however, the story feels like a huge info dump. The readers are consuming way to much information too early in the story. This will make your reader want to drop your story and we don't want that, we want your reader to be up until 2 am hating on characters the MC hates and loving characters the MC loves.

Tension: 1/10There was non of it.

Reader engagement: 3/10The story felt like a history lesson, I was just reading the author telling me what was happening instead of showing me. I suggest you break up the plot and expand on it. You book has the potential to spread out 70 chapters but only you know what you want to happen to your characters. I hope you take my advise.

𝐓𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥: 𝟑𝟗/𝟏𝟎𝟎

Thank you!