Meeting Soulmates and years later

We see an 14 year old Isabela is walking to her Sensei room in her black thunder academy ninja uniform with Teal trimmings.

She had two heart tattoo like marks on her arm, one navy blue and one crimson red.

( now if your wondering why she was haven't encountered Hunter and Blake yet it because she have own lessons with her sensei because of special reasons).

Isabela had them since she was ten years old, these tattoo hearts just appeared and now her Sensei told her that he believe he have an answer to her mysteries Hearts marks.

The Sensei ask her to come to his office(?) because he believes the hearts mark matter is private.

Isabela made it to her sensei room and open the sliding door before walking inside and closing it behind her.

Sensei Omino noticed Isabela.

Sensei Omino: Ah Isabela, I see your here now.

Isabela: Yes Sensei, you said you might have the answer to the mysteries marks on my arm?

Sensei Omino: Yes but we're waiting for others.

Isabela: Others?

Sensei Omino: Yes, I believe they have the similar marks on on their arms as well.

Isabela: Do you mean?

Sensei Omino: Their marks appeared around the same time when they turned adou ten and Eleven.

Isabela then gives her Sensei a confused look.

Sensei Omino: Their brothers and one of them is a year older then the other.

Isabela then did a Ooh face understood what Sensei Omino meant.

Soon after a few minutes two boys came in and as soon as the boys came inside the marks on her arms then started to tingal.

The two boys were hunter the blond older brother and Blake the Black hair younger brother.

The Bradley's felt their mark tingel as well the moment their eyes met with Isabela's.

Isabela blush a bit seeing two cute boys and wonders if there's  a connection between her marks on her arms amd the two brothers.

Hunter and Blake blush seeing a Isabela a cute girl, they felt the tingel of their mark on their arms as soon as they saw her.

The brothers think that this girl could be their soulmate.

Sensei Omino: Hunter, Blake this is Isabela and I Believe she could be your soulmate because I saw marks on her arm that are similar to yours.

Isabela then looks at Sensei Omino and the two brothers with a confused look adout the Soulmate part.

Hunter: Really?

Sensei then tells the three to roll their sleeves up to show their marks.

All three of then do so amd they all see the same marks on their arms but different colours.

Blake and Hunter have  Teal colour heart while Isabela has a Crimson red and Navy blue heart on her arm.

Blake and Hunter  now know Isabela is their soulmate but Isabela decided to ask a question.

Isabela: Um what's a Soulmate?

Then Hunter and Blake look at their confused soulmate with shock looks.

Sensei Omino: Right no one told you anything adout Soulmates.

Sensei Omino then turns to the Bradley brothers.