Theres no I in team

Cam and Sensei Sensei Wannabe are watching Shane, Tori and Dustin do some team work training inside a simulation while was at strom chargers helping Kelly out.

The wind rangers are having a hard time completing the simulation because Shane doesn't understand the meaning of teamwork that much.

Then the three rangers failed the simulation and they don't why to themselves why they keep failing.

Sensei Wannabe: Rangers, you are lucky this is only a simulation.

Tori: Sensei, why can't we get this right?
Why do we keep failing?

Sensei Wannabe: That is for you to firgure out.
Tomorrow we will try again.

Sensei Wannabe filps off the table While Tori and Dustin goes to leave Ninja ops.

Dustin: come Tori.

Shane: Hey Wait? Where you guys going?

This confuses Tori and Dustin a bit.

Dustin: Home man

Shane: Hey no way!
Not untill we get this right!

Tori: Sensei says we'll try again Tomorrow.

Dustin then yawns.

Dustin: And Dude if I don't sleep tomorrow is going to be a replay of today.

Shane: Look that's we gotta keep practicing untill you guys get it right.

This upset both Tori and Dustin, Its seem Shane doesn't understand its that he aslo have to get it right, he just blaming it on his two Friends.

Tori: Until we get it right?!

Shane: Look that's not what I meant.

Tori: Oh we know what you meant!

Dustin and Tori then tries to leave Ninja ops but In frustration Shane agrees with his friends.

This Cause Tori and Dustin to leave in anger.

Timeskip.

Shane was in his ranger form fighting an magnetic alien and was in trouble when Tori, Dustin and Isabela in their ranger form comes in and save the Red ranger.

By three off them kicking the magnetic alien to the side, casuing it to crash onto boxes and stuff.

Tori: You okay?!

Then stuff falls off of Shane.

Shane: Fine now!

Shane then runs over to his friends.

Shane then had his visor down.

Shane: You guys came.

Dustin, Tori and Isabela then had there visor down too.

Tori: Of course we did.

Shane: I can't believe I was such a jerk.

Dustin: Well I totally can.

Isabela then hits Shane head.

Shane: Ow.

Isabela: That was being a jerk to Tori and Dustin.

Shane: Okay, I deserve that.

Tori: Look we know your great at this stuff, just don't forget your not alone.

Shane: I know and right now you have no idea how glad I'm adout that.

Isabela: At least you learned something.

Shane, Tori, Dustin and Isabela then enjoyed the small moments before getting started and into fighting position when the Magnetic alien throws a metal pillar onto the floor.