returned of thunder

Isabela found out that her soulmates were lied to by Lother who killed their parents and who caused her amnesia.

She found out Lother was the one who killed her soulmates parents and he was the one that sort of caused her to have amnesia.

Isabela and the rangers now have to save Blake and Hunter from this Chooboo.

Isabela and the wind rangers was able to free Blake and Hunter from Choobo holding box

Isabela and the wind rangers ran over ( of course everyone is morphed) to the Thunder rangers.

Isabela: You guys are okay!

Isabela and the thunder brothers then hug eachother.

Hunter: We're fine!

Then Chooboo appeared.

Chooboo: You rangers and your teamwork really cheese me off!

Shane: You guys ready?

Blake: Oh yeah!

Wind rangers: Wind rangers ha!

Thunder rangers: Thunder rangers ha ya!

Chooboo: Oh how shocking!

Chooboo then send out some eletric attack at the rangers and they used their disappearing act to get out of the way.

Chooboo then looks around upset.

Chooboo: I hate it when they do that!

Then Dustin hits Chooboo with his Hammer.

Hunter with his Crimson Blaster and Tori with her sword gun blast at Chooboo.

Isabela then comes in with her Butterfly Fans hitting the alien a few times before getting out the way letting Blake hit and grab Chooboo with his Navy antler.

Blake then use his thunder to caused damage to Chooboo before jumping away.

Shane: Ninja Air attack.

Shane then use his Air powers to run on Air attacking Chooboo with his sword.

Chooboo shout in pain of being hit.

Shane then kick push off Chooboo and all the rangers regroup together.

Hunter: Let's do it!

Shane: Yeah!

The wind rangers put their weapons together to make strom striker while the thunder rangers put their weapons together to make thunder Blaster.

Wind rangers: Strom Striker!

Thunder rangers: Thunder Blaster!

Chooboo: Wait!

Shane: What now??

Chooboo: I wanna have a puppet show.

This confuses the rangers a bit.

Chooboo: I'll be the puppeteer and you'll be my puppets!

Chooboo then sends a thread of strings towards the rangers but they only grab onto Isabela.

Isabela: Huh?!

Chooboo: This way!

Chooboo then used his strings to pull Isabela away from the rangers amd towards him.

Making her standing infornt of him, Isabela tries to struggle out of it but can't and Chooboo make Isabela get her thunder staff out.

Wind rangers: No!

Hunter and  Blake: Isabela!

Chooboo: I'm holding the strings here, now do what I do.

Isabela: Not with my will you freak!
Now let me go!