prelude to a strom

It's been a few weeks since Sensei Wannabe have found Isabela who have gotten amsisa after getting her head hit on something.

Isabela found out that she came found an different ninja academy, that from the training she done with other students she was good and was able to know that she have two people she really cares adout but don't remember their names but knows that they must be connected to the two different hearts colours marks on her arm.

We see Isabela doing some training at the Wind Academy.

Isabela soon see Shane, Tori and Dustin, the three students who for whatever reason most of the time are late for the lessons.

Isabela see Sensei Wannabe telling the three students a warning before they left.

Isabela then walks up to Sensei Wannabe and Cam came down.

Cam: I don't know why you and Isabela put up with them?

Sensei Wannabe: Well then Camron, I suppose that's why I'm the sensei and your the sensei son.

Then Sensei Wannabe noticed something off with the sky and Cam ask is father what's wrong, not knowing something bad is going to happen.

Timeskip.

It's was the next day suddenly Lothor attack the wind Academy, Sensei Wannabe told his son and Isabela to hide.

Sensei Wannabe fought Lothor but was forced transformed into a Genipig while Lothor army captured the other wind Academy students excavation for three late ones they didn't know adout.

I suppose them being late actually help Shane, Dustin and Tori this time.

Soon Lothor left and The three came seeing the destruction.

Shane, Tori and Dustin then helps Cam and Isabela out from the underneath the rubble.

Shane: Cam, Isabela are you okay?

Cam: Yeah I'm fine.

Isabela: Yeah at least I didn't hit my head again.

Then suddenly a laser hits the ground far behind them, missing the group which sacred them causing them to fall onto the ground.

The five then got up and started running from the blast that are trying to hit them.

Cam then leads the group to an hatch before pulling the hatch door open.

Cam: Come on guys this way!

Cam then head down as the others then followed to take shelter from the lasers rain down from the sky.

Isabela then shut the hatch door behind her just incase of any of Lothor goons come back.

The group walked down the stairs until they reach an empty dark.

Shane: Cam what is this place?

Cam: Just follow me.

Cam then wiped his hand on his vest before putting his glasses back on and putting his hand on a high tech hand idenfictions scanner.

Then the dark rooms lights ups and high tech stuff comes out.

Shane: No way.

Tori: Its amazing.

Isabela: Wow.

The four looked around the underground Ninja ops hq.

Cam: Don't Ask any questions because I can't answer them.

Shane then decided to joke a bit and ask A question adout it at the same time.

Shane: What? Is this like some big secret?