Nightmare

You wake up laying in a bed with shackles on your ankles. Your outfit has been changed; you're now wearing pink satin pyjamas. gasping in shock you realize your last memory was being knocked unconscious by the enemy.  The last thing you recall is him Infinite saying "You're mine" You thought he had killed you after that encounter. But you were wrong, now you were about to find out for yourself.  Hearing the door creak open, you saw the Jackal enter the room with a mug in his hands.

"I've made you cocoa my dear." He announced, sitting on the bed.

"Why didn't you kill me like you killed the others!" You growled, pulling the black satin bedding over your head. You didn't want to face this monster.

"I would never kill you. I've got so much planned for us," he replied, ripping the blanket off you and throwing them on the ground.  He then lifted you and forced you to sit by pinning you to the headboard. 

"Let me go!" You screamed, trying to make him let go of you. 

"Now I want to drink this drink this cocoa, you don't want it to go cold my dear." He said, placing the rim of the mug under your lips, getting you to take sips of the liquid.

Despite the situation, as soon as the flavour of cocoa was in your mouth: You began to obediently take sips of the cocoa. It had been a month since you had consumed anything other than dry rations and cooled boiled water. The taste made you relax and your tastebuds tingle. It wasn't long before you had finished the mug of cocoa. 

"That's it my doll." Infinite complimented, before removing his mask a little and kissing your cheek. 

The kiss had taken you back a bit before you could let it sink in: Infinite lifted you out of bed and removed your shackles. He stood you by his wardrobe and stripped you down to your bra and underwear. You then punched the jackal, running towards the door. He then pounced on you and tackled you to the ground. 

"I just want to dress up my doll. You should be glad I've removed you from those doomed resistance rats!" He shouted, before forcing you to let him dress you. 

He dressed you in a beautiful white dress, it was beautiful, but after a minute it clicked into your mind that it was a wedding dress. 

"Why The fuck am I in a wedding dress!" You yelled, your heart racing. 

"Oh my dear, I'm planning to marry you once I conquer this world," He said, before forcing me into a hug.